Tough House Speaker

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I am really impressed with how Boehner stays true to the principle of responsible, Constitutional government.............right up to the point that he caves in. A stand up guy. :madfawk:

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    Tough spot to be in but he must hold his ground or the Obamaites will keep publicizing how bad the republicans are for the general population. I am standing tall behind Boehner. Tuff times call for tuff measures.

PrairieCajun

Ima let dat pass dis time
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    B.R.(da hood), LA
    Boehner can go cry in his office. He fouled the play. The pipeline should have been separated from the tax cut extension. Period. This Canadian deal would have been voted for by the Senate and signed by the Pres (eventually whomever is the next pres) but separating them would have gotten bipartisan approval of the tax cut extension for the year and put the Dem candidates on the hook for killing a couple of thousand jobs and a new source of non hostile oil. how do you fight that in a campaign? Lose for Boehner IMHO. We Tea Pary types are a lil pissed with the establishment and a lot disappointed with our choices this time around. Ima just sit back and keep clingin' to God and Guns and burning the hell outta this computer bitchin at them up in DC. :x:

Tate

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    The whole "tax cut" thing was a false narrative anyway. It was a reduction in the contribution to Social Security, a system that is already insolvent. SS is also not a tax, it's an involuntary retirement program. I'm not saying I like the program (I don't), but I don't like the way the debate around this issue has been framed from the beginning.

Top Bottom