TPS 12/9/2012 - Ready to shoot, Bring Boots

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

King of D Open
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Vieux Carre
    For those who aren't on Hoov's email list,

The stages are finished and ready to shoot. This is the first time it has really rained hard at the range before a match. A small area in bay one was a little more wet than I thought it would be, so I see that we need to do a little more moving of dirt to help with that. Sometimes even though a grade is shot, you still need mother nature to help find the low areas. Also, the drainage district has not yet been able to get in there and do what they need in order to help with the drainage. That by itself will be a great improvement to the overall drainage.

So, bring an extra pair of shoes just in case. Other than that, it is on!!!!

Minimum round count 207.

Hoov

mahamoti

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    Walker, LA
    This was a great match today, the stages were a blast. Thanks Hoov and Lightnin for putting on the show, Lightnin for the BBQ, and George for the loaner mags!

jwglock

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    Ponchatoula, LA

Very fun match and great food as well. I hope to do it again. It really didn't seem like we were shooting 70 or so rounds per stage while doing it. My plan was to shoot lots of A's to minimize the minor PF scoring disadvantage, but those split targets made for some tight Alpha shots. Thanks to all that helped out.

BayouRat

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2012
    Luling
    I just wanted to thank everyone with TPS for hosting a awesome match. I had a great time visiting and I am now hooked. Next time I'll be shooting with you all for sure. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom