traded! - .300 Weatherby Mag

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deadduck

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Monroe, LA
    traded!!!

Here is a Weatherby Vangard in .300 Weatherby Mag. Has Boyd's laminate thumbhole stock. Fitted with Nikon ProStaff 3x9x40 scope. Very accurate, and the stock really tames the kick on it, not unpleasant to shoot at all. Only blemish is some wear of finish near the end of the barrel where it rode in a 4 wheeler scabbard. Comes with 1 full box Hornday 150 grain ammo, and several rounds of Weatherby 150 grain ammo. $400 firm with scope.

Handi Rifle and Taurus are SOLD!

View attachment 28421View attachment 28422View attachment 28423View attachment 28700

Last edited:

deadduck

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Monroe, LA
    Thanks Russo, it is nice rifle and very accurate. This one probably has a little more pop than that .22 mag though! :)

Answered some PM's. Would really just prefer to sell right now instead of trade, but thanks for the offers. I will be in the Vidalia/Natchez area later this week as well.

deadduck

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Monroe, LA
    Thanks man. Have certainly liked the deals we've done.

I'll be in the Vidalia/Natchez area and Pineville/Alexandria area later this week if anyone wants to meet in that area.

Last edited:

deadduck

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Monroe, LA
    Dang, someone has to want some good hunting rifles. I'm going to be in Baton Rouge tomorrow, Alexandria on Thursday.

I'll take $400 firm for the Weatherby with scope. $200 for the Handi Rifle w/o scope. Still at $250 for the Taurus.

Last edited:

deadduck

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Monroe, LA
    Going to bring the Weatherby with me to Baton Rouge today and Alexandria tomorrow. Someone give me a call and buy it. $400 for a .300 Weatherby and a Nikon scope is a great deal!! Scope has the Bullet Drop Compensator reticle.

101guns

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Monroe, LA
    I have a complete crossbow rig I would offer in trade: Horton crossbow, crank cocker, scope, red dot, bolts galore, broadheads, case, etc.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom