Transformer in the women’s locker room at planet fitness

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    This "identity" crap has really gotten out of hand and is rapidly being injected into "mainstream"..."accepted" day - to- day questionnaires and forms. LCMC has bought major hospitals and physicians practices in the Orleans/Jefferson Parish market... maybe other markets as well.
    Recent online pre-registration forms have new "...gender/sexual..." categories. WTF! It should be... IT IS... simple!
    ? M: y/n; F: y/n
    Now, it's SNAFU!
    Replete w/ ??? like w/ S..T questions like "...gender assigned at birth... gender identity...sexual orientation...etc...etc..."'
    They asked something like "... are there any social, physical,etc, ... issues that are affecting your (well-being)... etc...YES! putting up with inclusion/acceptance of WOKE **** sex questions like this on required info forms!!!!!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    My oldest daughter and I go to this gym. I wouldn’t know how to react if my kid walked into the locker room and caught a dude shaving.

One of the interns at work paid us a visit last night and somehow the species in question popped up. Without thinking I used your “transformer” term and was caught off guard at all the laughter that followed. Had to revisit this thread and fuss about you being a bad influence. Shame on you. Dropping that derogatory term on me. I’m sure that I’ll use that term to refer to them from now on. Shamer….

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I was a member st that gym after I heard bout that I called and asked then if they allowed men in the woman's bathrooms they said yes but I told them I wanted to cancel my membership right then they wouldn't do it over phone had to go in and cancel
    Kinda makes the perve side of me want to go join real quick tho…at least til I get thrown out.

Lol

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Kinda makes the perve side of me want to go join real quick tho…at least til I get thrown out.

Lol
    1712165956325.png

Herve the perv lol

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    One of the interns at work paid us a visit last night and somehow the species in question popped up. Without thinking I used your “transformer” term and was caught off guard at all the laughter that followed. Had to revisit this thread and fuss about you being a bad influence. Shame on you. Dropping that derogatory term on me. I’m sure that I’ll use that term to refer to them from now on. Shamer….
    Man , that'll get you fired in some places . Be careful ..

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    Man , that'll get you fired in some places . Be careful ..
    What’s even crazier is it can get you prosecuted and jail time for misgendering, deadnaming and joking about it in other countries. The UK, Canada and Germany are the first if I remember correctly.

The last few 4473’s I filled out have non-binary as an option now. The world is getting weirder and weirder.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    What’s even crazier is it can get you prosecuted and jail time for misgendering, deadnaming and joking about it in other countries. The UK, Canada and Germany are the first if I remember correctly.

The last few 4473’s I filled out have non-binary as an option now. The world is getting weirder and weirder.
    Well there you go 3 genders on the 4473 like you said.
    Male
    Female
    Other=Mentally insane=Transmission dude.
    A lot of real mass shootings can be traced back to Other.
    Checking Other should put one on the ABC watch list that we hear about a lot but not much is done.
    But he was on our radar!!! We hear this crock a lot!

Top Bottom