Travel trailer

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdk426

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Livingston
    Not sure if this is the right section. But upon walking in my 21 ft travel trailer after the weather died down I had a good amount of water on the floor.
    I cleaned it up and found out where I have 2 spots leaking. Also I removed a dummy outlet and took it apart. Low and behold its where my ac ties in. One of those connectors where it has the blades that barely splices the wire to make a connection.

I am wondering. Is there anyone in/or around Livingston parish that does this sort of work on the side?

I am heading to west Texas next weekend and need to get these minor problems resolved.

Thanks, Jerry

SimpleGreen

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    Livingston, LA
    Not sure if this is the right section. But upon walking in my 21 ft travel trailer after the weather died down I had a good amount of water on the floor.
    I cleaned it up and found out where I have 2 spots leaking. Also I removed a dummy outlet and took it apart. Low and behold its where my ac ties in. One of those connectors where it has the blades that barely splices the wire to make a connection.

I am wondering. Is there anyone in/or around Livingston parish that does this sort of work on the side?

I am heading to west Texas next weekend and need to get these minor problems resolved.

Thanks, Jerry

I wire fire trucks all day long. I live in the actual town of Livingston. I could take a look at it at the very least, shouldn't be too hard to resolve.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom