Trust Attorney in Monroe, LA Area?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny_B

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2024
    North Louisiana
    Looking for recommendations for a Firearm Trust Attorney in the Monroe area for a simple trust. Don't have any tax stamps or anything. Just being cautious. Any information is much appreciated.

lanailbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2024
    Collinston
    I called a friend who is an attorney in Monroe, but he said that was outside his area of expertise. But he did suggest contacting Hunter at the big sporting goods store in Bastrop.

Johnny_B

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2024
    North Louisiana
    @lanailbender Thank you! I frequent Bastrop regularly so that works great. Just want to make sure in the event of any extreme circumstances that my kids get my guns and not the cops. The way things are going you really can't tell whats gonna happen next. If I had a crystal ball I'd bet in the not to distant future, people with medical marijuana cards and anyone prescribed any benzos or SSRIs for depression are going to be put on the chopping block. Just seems like a good way to tag people for disarmament in the present without them knowing what's coming. But that's just my paranoid side peeking out... I hope. Lol. Thanks again.

Top Bottom