Truth stranger than fiction

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NickelPython357

Revolverist
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Baton Rouge, La.
    Imagine a country whose lame duck president is trying to secure a legacy for himself by selling out the very people he is supposed to be protecting while supporting as his successor a foul mouthed crone who should be in jail for her actions while acting as secretary of state (actually her actions during her entire life). Along comes the hero, a self made millionaire who is tired of seeing his country being torn apart and made a joke of internationally by the president who allows the strongest military in the world be undermined by allowing transgenders to have elective sexual reassignment surgery on the taxpayers dime. Meanwhile the president supports and tries to make a martyr out of a convicted child molester shot by police while refusing to submit to arrest because he knows he is going to jail. This turns into a national protest which leads to the assassination of police officers by a shooter claiming to be doing it in the name of a radical hate filled group that is also being supported by the president. Later with tensions running high more police officers are killed by a gunman or gunmen laying the ground work for an immediate ban of certain types of weapons. This leaves the public vulnerable to more attacks from within and without and makes it open season for any terrorism on this country by those who see us as weak. This leads to the declaration of martial law and the creation of more special emergency laws to further dis-arm the public and make them all submit to islam. Ok that last bit is a could be but still the rest is happening right now. Scary stuff and you could not make this up. I just heard the pretenders first statement post B.R. police officer deaths and wonder how long before he turns it into a gun control issue. Maybe 1 or 2 days and there will be calls to ban assault type weapons. STAY SAFE Baton Rouge

Wolfgang1952

LOCAL Fla. Par, Cha. Pres
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Mt Hermon / Franklinton La, USA
    I have said this from the start. This **** is nothing but a ploy. I also believe BLM is getting their marching orders directly from Obongo. We only have a little over three months before the elections. There is plenty of time for Obongo to enact Marshal Law, suspend elections. Then Obongo and his private police forse (DHS) can take over.

Wolf

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I have said this from the start. This **** is nothing but a ploy. I also believe BLM is getting their marching orders directly from Obongo. We only have a little over three months before the elections. There is plenty of time for Obongo to enact Marshal Law, suspend elections. Then Obongo and his private police forse (DHS) can take over.

Wolf

?

Attachments

• UN_helmet-bullet-holes-paranoid-republicans.jpg
      UN_helmet-bullet-holes-paranoid-republicans.jpg
      26.2 KB · Views: 104

BCD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2009
    Gretna, La
    They can declare Marshal Law all they want. The militia's would be coming out of woodwork to engage as it should be to preserve our constitutional rights! Get used to the picture of the blue helmet above.

Top Bottom