Trying to identify this big sword

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wfarrell1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I bought this sword, I would say atleast 5-7 years ago. I have tried a few different times to find out info about it online with little to no luck.... I figure its nothing special $ wise, But overall the thing looks badass, it is about 3-3.5 feet long. I cant find any markings on it other then on the blade holder.

justsomeguy

deranged.......
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Gretna
    Conversation piece for the living room. Doubt theres any history or anything. Looks like a novelty more than anything. Of course i could be wrong though.

wfarrell1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    are those incense burners?

Not as far as I know, they dont open nor do they have any openings.... I figure it doesnt have history, mostly trying to atleast maybe find a name of the maker or any possible info. I picked it up at a flea market a while back and never really messed with it much since... It is quite sharp and heavy, Im not a weak person and even I have trouble holding it one hand.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Better than Off for Mosquitoes:}

Randomly pick a trailer park anywhere in the US and I'll guarantee you you'll find at least 3 of these swords there.

Pretty good assumption ther Mr. Lead:}

Here I am outside my trailer in Lizard Creek killing mosquitoes with mine...

4aquoxrwgn8dfe8h2fb.jpg

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I think it's a teenager money grabber.

When I was 16 or 17, and driving around on my own with a friend, we hit a flea market and each bought shitty, gaudy, piece of crap swords that looked like something fantasy ninjas would carry. It wasn't even a month later that we knew it was a stupid, stupid, stupid purchase. BUT THE HANDLE WAS MADE OUT OF A DRAGON'S HEAD OMG.

I been there, bro, I know that feel.

I wouldn't even worry about it. I think I eventually pawned off that sword I bought to a younger cousin. Hopefully it taught him that it's dumb to waste money on crap metal, and saved him from having to pay for the lesson.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom