Tucker Carlson fired by Fox

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Real America's Voice is my preferred news channel, closest to a Libertarian channel that I know of. It's pretty down to earth, with Steve Bannon, Charlie Kirk, John Solomon.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I'm pretty sure it was this that got him fired along with Fox being a foreign news company with foreign ideology driving it.

I don’t think it was. I think it was the recent podcast he did with fullsend. I think that was the tipping point for fox. Tucker has been speaking the truth for awhile so I’m sure it was a buildup of him not being the good little boy they wanted him to be.

Here is the full podcast here. It’s a good one.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    thanks, that was a great show

I really like what the nelk boys are doing with the full send podcast. They reach a very broad audience but most of all they are very appealing to younger people. I think it’s good to have young men like them have guests on like they do.

They did a podcast with trump a few months back and it got millions to views in 24 hours before YouTube took it down. They just did another one and this one’s been up for awhile. Regardless of how anyone feels about trump, this was another great podcast

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    I read that he is still under contract until after the election in 2024, he is just not on the air, and can't go anywhere else. I guess I would take $20mil to sit home for 18 months.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I read that he is still under contract until after the election in 2024, he is just not on the air, and can't go anywhere else. I guess I would take $20mil to sit home for 18 months.
    yep, he's being effectively shut down. Very interesting how it's going.

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    Has anybody considered that possibly the reason for FOX News deceiding to settle with the out of court money settlement was because several high people were going to be required to take the stand during the trial and upper management was worried about what the employees might say that would bolster the claim against them.

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    I don’t think it was. I think it was the recent podcast he did with fullsend. I think that was the tipping point for fox. Tucker has been speaking the truth for awhile so I’m sure it was a buildup of him not being the good little boy they wanted him to be.

Here is the full podcast here. It’s a good one.

Thanks for the post-finally had time to watch.

paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    I feel a change coming with Fox. After reading the headline this AM I'm not getting good vibes from them. The headline this AM in regards to the Cleveland TX shooter stated he used an AR-15.
    Another rifle gone crazy and shooting people.

Top Bottom