WTS: Twelve-Gun Double Glass Door Locking Gun Cabinet

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Goldendog1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2022
    Mandeville
    Price Reduction! $200.00. Fantastic Condition for a quality traditional two door, two drawer, two storage compartment, glass encased wood gun cabinet. All drawers, compartments and gun storage areas are lockable with single key. Pegs on both interior sides offer additional hanging storage such as ear protection, slings, etc. Due to medical issues, my hunting and shooting days are over. I have sold my entire collection of long guns and now will be selling this item as well as my RCBS reloading equipment and remaining supplies. So, if you’ve considered getting into reloading, let me know or watch for my listing in this marketplace. As you will see by pictures, this gun cabinet is in great condition. I have it in my "Man Cave", but it is nice enough to place in a den, bedroom, and certainly, at a hunting camp. I will include with this sale the photographed floor standing 6-station long gun standing rack which tucks nicely into a corner or adjacent to the gun cabinet. Dimensions: 74” H, 40 ½” W, 16 ½ “D. I’m guessing the weight to be approx. 150 lbs. My son-in-law feels it’s a two man job to move the cabinet out to the transportation. Buyer is responsible for pick up and removal. Priced reduced to $200.00, this item is a bargain, even if buyer must hire movers to retrieve and deliver. Check the internet for going rates of a comparable wood, lockable 2 glass door 12-gun cabinet with the amount of storage found on this quality piece of furniture.

Best contact is by phone or text to 504-905-9113. Location is in Mandeville, LA, within Beau Chene subdivision.

yqDWpy5m.jpg

AMz3VGAm.jpg

hiuggGnm.jpg

77fqTxUm.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2026.jpeg
      IMG_2026.jpeg
      405 KB · Views: 89
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom