Two Ads In The Classifieds

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cjt0311

Pocket Ninja
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 8, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    that someone would take the time to post in off topic about a classified ad that the person/persons forgot 1 part of information. if you are interested in the shotgun, reach out to them and ask questions...bc this thread is stupid.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    If gauge isn’t listed I would assume it’s a 12g just like when someone post an AR and doesn’t list the chambering it’s usually 5.56. Not saying it’s right or I agree with it. When I post something I include as much information as possible.

Now what I find kind of weird is when you fudds list a revolver but don’t put the chambering. Like S&W model whatever with no mention of chambering. I see this more times than not.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    For those whose curiosity was killing them, It’s a 12 gauge. Also fixed the ad.

If gauge isn’t listed I would assume it’s a 12g just like when someone post an AR and doesn’t list the chambering it’s usually 5.56. Not saying it’s right or I agree with it. When I post something I include as much information as possible.

Now what I find kind of weird is when you fudds list a revolver but don’t put the chambering. Like S&W model whatever with no mention of chambering. I see this more times than not.
    I've never noticed that with revolver ads. Perhaps because, generally, if I know the model I know the caliber. Perhaps it's because the caliber is usually shown in the pictures.

I'm a sucker for 16ga shotguns, and you can't always tell the difference looking at the pictures. Neither ad included pictures of the chamber identification.

It's a sickness I have. I need another shotgun like I need another hole in my head, but I don't own an O/U 16ga, yet.

Gmac

Hermit
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    The Bush

Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    I've never noticed that with revolver ads. Perhaps because, generally, if I know the model I know the caliber. Perhaps it's because the caliber is usually shown in the pictures.

I'm a sucker for 16ga shotguns, and you can't always tell the difference looking at the pictures. Neither ad included pictures of the chamber identification.

It's a sickness I have. I need another shotgun like I need another hole in my head, but I don't own an O/U 16ga, yet.
    You can buy this one and use 7/8oz loads. It’ll feel about the same.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Here is a nice 16ga over /under.... scroll down the listing for the price

I would have to settle for a side by side

Enabler

Top Bottom