Two months before the Panic Buying

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CavalryJim

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    I need premium ammo. I have pleanty ball ammo, m193 etc etc, i have very little hollow points or 69 grn 223.

What are you guys stocking?

For bulk, I prefer the 62gr green tip 5.56 ammo. For the heavier 5.56 ammo, I buy Creedmoor 77gr match ammo via the CMP. I use it for service rifle matches out to 600 yards. It is magazine length and performs best of all the ammo I have tried. https://shop.thecmp.org/product/Ammo/4C223CS77MC-200

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I’ve been telling friends and relatives to stock up on ammo for the pat few months but I’m starting to wonder if we’re even going to see any rush on ammo pre election this year. Typically it would have already started and ammo would be scarce. I visited two academy sports this weekend and in both of them the shelves were slap full with decent priced ammo and several deals. I even took a picture to send my brother the 8 different brands of .410 on the shelf.

Are we going to see a pre election rush? Will we see one at all? If Trump wins I don’t think we’ll see one at all. If Kamala wins I think that will kick one off. I pray to God President Trump takes back the Oval Office.

WeldonHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Weldon, LA
    THings could get real bad if Trump wins. The left will revolt, states will not recognize Trump as president, Biden will not concede.

My safe is full but thinking about growing food on my property.
    Biden won't know that he needs to concede if Trump wins, hell he doesn't even know what room he's in half the time.

Top Bottom