NLFS: Two NIB Smart WiFi Range Extenders

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Update: Price drop from 75 to 65!

Selling as a pair - Two NIB - AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extender (Model: Air 4920). Condition is New. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Not interested in meeting FTF.

I bought two of these and completely forgot about them during a move. I've since moved to a new router and don't need them. They are New In Box (NIB) with one of the boxes being unopened and one opened 5 minutes ago to take a picture. Both have original instructions and all that came with them.

I think AT&T sells them for $50 each, but I see them going on eBay for $40ish each. I'm looking for $75 for both, which would include the $15 USPS Priority Mail (3 day) shipping.

Would consider trades for anything that I might consider cool (knives, lights, ammo, or any cool **** that you have laying around). Also will consider offers. PM me or reply here. PMs get first priority.

These may work with non-AT&T routers/setups - I would think they would, but I make no promises. Routers are like printers in that I'm convinced they hate people lol.
    6f456459b244161753421ef93f951bd3.jpg
    f8009a514ea2589a8774bc9502a7abd2.jpg
    331b2fdd1198d6a2fe85b7af21b87eac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom