TX MultiGun 2014

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grendal

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Metairie
    Look at any other forum and the members joke around and have a sense of humor. Some of the members in here are so uptight that I don't even post anymore.

Last edited:

vsound

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 25, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Getting back on track for the purpose of the thread, so far we have 4 of us signed up from south central/southeast La.

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    I've set a goal for myself. Lose 30lbs by the match and I just joined a private range that goes out to 600 yards. It's less than 20 min away too! Now it's time to real

vsound

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 25, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    The match is in Liberty Hill, TX, just northwest of Austin. If it follows suit to previous years, there will be 12 courses of fire (5 Fr, 5 Sa, and 2 Su). Stages are usually set up so there are options for using various combinations of rifle, pistol, or shotgun. More than likely 10 of the stages will be 100 yds or less, 1 may be out to 250-300 yds max, and 1 will be out to about 500-530 yds or so. Lots of steel to be shot, so reset times are minimal. Good match. Only downside is that it is on a square range (berms) not out in the countryside, so variety is a little diminished. Parking lot is a long hike from the stages, so a cart, ATV, or UTV is recommended.

MONK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Metairie, LA
    I signed up yesterday. I went last year and it was a blast. Even did a lot better than I thought I would. It was my first major match.

monk

Top Bottom