U.N. Arms Treaty Meeting Soon

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    He mentions "foreign despots" several times. I don't care about foreign despots. I'm worried about the despots here in America. You know, all the politicians on the left and right who have turned despotic by ignoring their constituents desires and values in favor of the payoffs by NGO's and other organizations (hedge funds like Blackrock, foundations like Gates, Rockefeller etc.). Not to mention "captured" agencies within the government. Agencies who have abandoned their oaths and the laws meant to constrain them.

RussnAttitude

always learning
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    UN
    The uni-party and scotus has already shown their disdain for the constitution and especially the 2A. It will soon be lost without a shot fired just like Nikita Khrushchev said. We no longer have lions leading sheep. We seem to have sheep leading gender confused beings and that could never defeat a true threat to freedom.
    And a large part of this is here on this forum. People are more worried about following rules, and what a Court has to say over standing up for their beliefs and what's right.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    And a large part of this is here on this forum. People are more worried about following rules, and what a Court has to say over standing up for their beliefs and what's right.
    I know, in my case anyway, there's no place online where people can talk without being spied on. Everything anyone posts is being collected and if someone starts spouting off about illegal activities, especially if firearms are concerned, I'd expect they would get an early morning visit. The legal stance is that all firearms laws are illegal. But try to explain that to someone and it'd be like telling them your "sovereign" with natural rights :eek4:

Last edited:

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    So I ask this question. Who will the UN send to disarm all the free Americans ???

Seems like it might be worth investigating?

I wonder if this isn't some psychological trick? When they kicked off the Scamdemic there was a job listing for a quarantine camp officer. A concentration camp supervisor for the NY area, just like this listing. Of course no concentration camps were built, or were populated. Maybe this is legit? I know I pity the poor bastards that try to come south of the line to disarm us! :rofl:

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I know, in my case anyway, there's no place online where people can talk without being spied on. Everything anyone posts is being collected and if someone starts spouting off about illegal activities, especially if firearms are concerned, I'd expect they would get an early morning visit. The legal stance is that all firearms laws are illegal. But try to explain that to someone and it'd be like telling them your "sovereign" with natural rights :eek4:
    I am definitely not a "sovereign citizen" but I would guess I'm on lists, and IDGAF.
    The Constitution is the supreme law of the land and the 1st Amendment is one bad MF. I know we "don't have freedom of speech on this forum" but I don't actually exist on this forum. I exist where I'm sitting as I type this. I'm only under the law that applies where I exist.

"They" can investigate me and follow me if they want to waste their funding, though.

lmfao-laughing-hysterically.gif

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I know for a fact I'm on a FBI watchlist. I'm not a felon, and I'm doing nothing wrong, so I honestly don't give a rats a$$..
    I'm the same. That's why I say they'd waste their funding by digging into me. They won't find anything other than the discovery that they're a tool of the left, if they don't know it already.

Top Bottom