Uberti 1851 Navy cheap SPF

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pale Horse

one quarter civilized
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 15, 2007
    West Monroe, LA
    I'm selling a Uberti 1851 Navy for a coworker. This is .36 caliber, steel framed. He says it's never been fired, and I believe him judging by the perfect condition of the bore and nipples. Unfortunately, he didn't store it well and there was some light rust on the barrel that has cleaned up nicely but still has discoloration (see second pic). So, he's letting it go for $120 and throwing in a Lee 2 cavity mold that casts conicals, along with 36 bullets that I went ahead and cast with it, that's all the use the mold has seen, it's still in the box with the instructions. I'm in the Monroe area, off work at 5:30pm and 2pm on Saturday. I prefer PMs here, but can also be emailed at mn9130@bayou.com

1851.jpg

1851b.jpg

BTW, these retail new for $250-300 now, but he got it years ago at the old prices and just wants to get his money back out of it, finances being under strain nowadays.

Last edited:

Pale Horse

one quarter civilized
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 15, 2007
    West Monroe, LA
    csbutton, I really consider shipping it a last resort, since I'd have to leave work and have the boss make a big stinking ordeal out of it. If you'll let me know when and where you'll possibly be closer, I'll do by very best to be there.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bbroussard
    Top Bottom