UFOs in China, WTF?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sevenpt62

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    hammond, la
    Im surprised no one has posted about this. maybe because it seems to have barely been talked about stateside till now.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/video/ufo-over-chinese-airport-prompts-probe-11172511
    Has anyone herd about this?
    Did some searching and there are a bunch of witness pics showing all the same thing. It shut down a major airport for over 2hrs and caused vehicle traffic to stop while people watched this thing fly around. I'm not really a big ufo or conspiracy theorist but it does make me raise my eyebrows :confused:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Im surprised no one has posted about this. maybe because it seems to have barely been talked about stateside till now.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/video/ufo-over-chinese-airport-prompts-probe-11172511
    Has anyone herd about this?
    Did some searching and there are a bunch of witness pics showing all the same thing. It shut down a major airport for over 2hrs and caused vehicle traffic to stop while people watched this thing fly around. I'm not really a big ufo or conspiracy theorist but it does make me raise my eyebrows :confused:

Nothing unusual; well, shutting down the airport would be - at least to me. I entirely missed the story. Thanks for posting it.

Check out the number of recorded/reported sightings in Russia... and then google "cosmosphere".

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I believe the pilot has been captured.....

500x_gabrielle_ufo2.jpg

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bbroussard
    Top Bottom