UK Govt. admits 94% of Covid deaths are the vaccinated

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    Yes, the mind games were strong and deceived many.

Trump did pay "vaccine manufacturers" to produce a vaccine with "Op. Warp Speed" and did in fact promote it.
    The fact that it was "produced so fast" while seeing many "elites" like Bill Gates involved in mRNA vaccines for years prior make me believe that covid jab was already in the works when this covid pLandemic popped off.
    Look toward the NIH/Wuhan issue which is not new, it's new to Us.

I firmly believe it's all tied together as their plan.
    They put that virus (if it's a virus) on the population.

Whether Trump knew all those things or not is still unknown.
    Trump paid a company or companies to produce a vaccine to solve a problem. That's what he does. He hires people to do work on his projects.

Trump doesn't build anything. He pays construction companies to build (respectively).

One thing Trump did for We The People is kept the jab optional. He didn't mandate it. Jao Xiden did that, and the wannabe-tyrants and sheep followed suit.

My disabled Wife lost her nursing job due to all that.

Now I'm pushing hard to build other ways of generating income outside of my oilfield career...because that's what Men do.
    Take challenges head-on.
    Adapt and Overcome.
    Be a Hunter, Gatherer, Provider.

God Bless America.
    God Bless Capitalism.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Yes, the mind games were strong and deceived many.

Trump did pay "vaccine manufacturers" to produce a vaccine with "Op. Warp Speed" and did in fact promote it.
    The fact that it was "produced so fast" while seeing many "elites" like Bill Gates involved in mRNA vaccines for years prior make me believe that covid jab was already in the works when this covid pLandemic popped off.
    Look toward the NIH/Wuhan issue which is not new, it's new to Us.

I firmly believe it's all tied together as their plan.
    They put that virus (if it's a virus) on the population.

Whether Trump knew all those things or not is still unknown.
    Trump paid a company or companies to produce a vaccine to solve a problem. That's what he does. He hires people to do work on his projects.

Trump doesn't build anything. He pays construction companies to build (respectively).

One thing Trump did for We The People is kept the jab optional. He didn't mandate it. Jao Xiden did that, and the wannabe-tyrants and sheep followed suit.

My disabled Wife lost her nursing job due to all that.

Now I'm pushing hard to build other ways of generating income outside of my oilfield career...because that's what Men do.
    Take challenges head-on.
    Adapt and Overcome.
    Be a Hunter, Gatherer, Provider.

God Bless America.
    God Bless Capitalism.
    Trump didn't have to mandate it, he played his part. Trump is smart. He also has been around the block and has ties with many of these people. None of them are stupid, they know how to play the game because it's always their game being played.

As much as I would like to believe that Trump is genuine, what happened and continus to happen with him and the jab is a huge red flag for me. Him not pardoning Assange and actually doing quite the opposite by ordering his extradition, this after praising him before the election, is another big red flag.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    You are definitely correct.

Trump is smart, and regardless if We like many involved in all that madness or not, many of those others are smart as well.

One oddity I've wondered about, which may well be tied to your above post, is the fact that before Sniffakidolus took office many democrats bashed the vaccine and claimed they wouldn't take it "because it was from Trump", then they themselves flip that by mandating it and showing videos of them "receiving the jab".

Those videos alone were/are suspect because many nurses (including my Wife) scrutinized the footage pointing out discrepancies in the administering of the intramuscular injections.

The whole thing is complete insanity.

While Trump is not perfect (there are no perfect humans), I absolutely prefer Trump over the current clowns.
    While Desantis supports the red flag laws in his state (Trump supports RFL, too), I believe he'd make a fine president.

But you are spot-on, yet again.

All We The People can really do is vote, even with the dominion mess likely still in place.
    We'll see what happens for midterms.
    (We The People haven't forgotten the 2020 election)

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La

While Trump is not perfect (there are no perfect humans), I absolutely prefer Trump over the current clowns.
    While Desantis supports the red flag laws in his state (Trump supports RFL, too), I believe he'd make a fine president.

All We The People can really do is vote, even with the dominion mess likely still in place.
    We'll see what happens for midterms.
    (We The People haven't forgotten the 2020 election)

All you have to do is follow the money and relationships, past and present. Doing so will show that they are all part of the same club.
    Different dogs with different tricks; same master.
    Of course, we all prefer Trump or someone like Desantis because they give us that little bit of hope, and comfort; just enough to keep us pacified and complacent.

At this point, I honestly don't know if I'll ever participate in anything more than local elections ever again because doing so makes me feel like I would be participating in the insanity.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    All you have to do is follow the money and relationships, past and present. Doing so will show that they are all part of the same club.
    Different dogs with different tricks; same master.
    Of course, we all prefer Trump or someone like Desantis because they give us that little bit of hope, and comfort; just enough to keep us pacified and complacent.

At this point, I honestly don't know if I'll ever participate in anything more than local elections ever again because doing so makes me feel like I would be participating in the insanity.
    Who is the master? Who are the masterS?

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La

I wonder what the real, actual percentage of serious adverse effects/ death cases are. I'm feel pretty confident saying that a large percentage go unreported, blamed on something else.
    My aunt died 3 weeks after getting the jab. Official cause of death, brain aneurysm. There have been several other very coincidentally timed deaths, and causes of death, of people close to friends and coworkers.
    We still have no idea what the long term effects will be.

I wonder if Trump would call any of these people crazy for booing him about his stance and participation in the jab?

I was never against Trump, rooted for him all the way up until this. The way he turned on Assange was a bit disheartening but I justified it by hoping it was part of his 4d chess game plan.
    It's discouraging, really. The one person I thought might actually not be a part of the club, that actually cared about the people, and it turns out he is just as willing to sell us out as any of the rest of them.

Maybe he proves me wrong and all the harm caused was unavoidable somehow. Can't say I wouldn't be happy to eat my words.

Top Bottom