Unbelievable the way some people think

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebeldave

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Springfield la
    they do not know over 600,000 white lives where lost securing their freedom the blacks where bought with gold and freed with Blood now take responsibility for your life or die

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    All the desendents of slaves need to thank God every day that their ancestors were brought here for whatever reason because if it had not happened their ass would still be in Africa and Africa is not a nice place to live.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    All the desendents of slaves need to thank God every day that their ancestors were brought here for whatever reason because if it had not happened their ass would still be in Africa and Africa is not a nice place to live.

This is quite possibly the most awesome reply I have ever read. I will steal this and use it often. Out-****ing-standing

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

This needs to be framed, put on flyers, and broadcasted everywhere. You have won the internet today sir.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride

The ones here would have never been born. Their ancestors would have died from starvation or disease or been killed by their own people.

Rainsdrops

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Houma
    they do not know over 600,000 white lives where lost securing their freedom the blacks where bought with gold and freed with Blood now take responsibility for your life or die[/QUOTE
    Civil war was about economics. The motive behind freeing the slaves wasn't civil liberties. Sometimes our history books fib.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

This is quite possibly the most awesome reply I have ever read. I will steal this and use it often. Out-****ing-standing

+1

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    they do not know over 600,000 white lives where lost securing their freedom the blacks where bought with gold and freed with Blood now take responsibility for your life or die[/QUOTE
    Civil war was about economics. The motive behind freeing the slaves wasn't civil liberties. Sometimes our history books fib.

Yeah pretty F'ed up aint it. The truth was the Yanks were bigger bigots than the slave owners. Truth is the slave owners were more like the democrats of today. They felt the need to "take care" of these people who couldn't make it on their own. And while it is morally unacceptable for one human to "own" another, the slaves of the old South on average had better lives than many who live in the "hood" today.

Last edited:

Rainsdrops

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Houma
    Yeah pretty F'ed up aint it. The truth was the Yanks were bigger bigots than the slave owners. Truth is the slave owners were more like the democrats of today. They felt the need to "take care" of these people who couldn't make it on their own. And while it is morally unacceptable for one human to "own" another, the slaves of the old South on average had better lives than many who live in the "hood" today.

From my readings the slaves were freed, because only free men could join the military. the Blue coats created their own form of slaves without calling it slavery.

I don't think it would sit well with us, if our sons and daughters were held captive, force into labor without wages, and had broken families. Even if 300 years later they faired economically better than descendants in the mother land.

slavery causes social issues within countries. Example Brits / Irish. At one time the English had Irish slaves in the US and in europe. there was conflict between the Irish and brits for hundred of years afterwards.

The great melting pot has a social disconnect. I believe different cultures have different definitions of racism and equal opportunity.
    All sides have valid points, but no one wants to hear a different opinion.

Its a shame that we allow extremist to define our opinions regarding the different cultures. The majority of white people, are not prejudice and hate blacks.
    The majority of Blacks do not believe BLM is the answer.

The 2 cop killers were mentally disturbed individuals. they had no clue their chaotic actions, would cause the officer's families or our society so much pain, grief and disruption.

I truly feel saddened for the family and friends of these men, and I'm hoping we can become a better country. Proactive vs Reactive

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    To put it mildly, that woman has some serious self respect issues and manifests that in her hatred of whites. She is full of hate...and a very good reason NOT to be like her.

Top Bottom