Upgraded Tec-22 $400

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bush_hog

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jul 8, 2007
    Covington
    I have a Intratec model TEC-22 for sale. It was new when I bought it and is very clean. I have put between 400 and 500 rounds through it with no issues. The trick to no jamming is having the correct magazines. It is a preban model with the threaded barrel. It will come with the original box, the original INTRATEC embossed, Ramline manufactured, magazine and 2 Ramline mags [$40] that are identical to the orginal, without intratec embossing. This gun accepts most 10-22 mags. I have used it with the ones included, as well as TI-25 mags that work great, and butler creak mags. I do not recommend Eagle brand mags. This gun is a blast to shoot for kids and adults.

The upgrades included are the finger groove comfort grip[$10], sling swivel mount on the rear of the receiver[$5], single point quick detach sling [$40], a VQ exact edge shell extractor[$12], the 4 rail mini block clamped on the barrel which is great for adding accessories[$20], sights, or lights, the Tactical Innovations 1/2x20 to 1/2x28 adapater (can ready) [$35], the AR style birdcage from TI [$10], the factory heat shield barrel extension[$40], and a CAA mini add on grip[$25].

A bill of sale with valid DL# will be needed to complete the sale.

Shoot me a pm if you have any questions. This pistol is a blast to shoot and loves the federal brick ammo.

Last edited:

icistech

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    really cool

That is a really cool gun, and it is going to make someone very happy. I am an avid .22 fan, wish I had the money for this one.

Correct me if I am wrong, but does the front grip make it an SBR?
    Or, is that not an issue because it is pre ban. I am not clear on what pre ban exactly means.

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    It is not a SBR but a AOW. Or Any other weapon. Pretty much the same rules of transfer as machineguns and suppressors.

Here is why everyone avoids it.

Violations of the Act are punishable by up to 10 years in federal prison and forfeiture of all devices or firearms in violation, and the individual's right to own or possess firearms in the future. The Act provides for a penalty of $10,000 for certain violations.[6] A willful attempt to evade or defeat a tax imposed by the Act is a felony punishable by up to five years in prison and a $100,000 fine ($500,000 in the case of a corporation or trust), under the general tax evasion statute.[7] For an individual, the felony fine of $100,000 for tax evasion could be increased to $250,000

bush_hog

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jul 8, 2007
    Covington
    no. I'm not a FFL but I keep records on all pistols that I buy and/or sell... just to clarify, as this pistol sits, it is just a pistol and can be sold to anyone over 21... it's not on any forms and is not a AOW...

Really just looking to trade for cash... I'm an unemployed full time college student... and it's the holidays and hunting season... I am flexible on price and will accept partial trades and CASH

LouisianaRebel

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    yonder
    no. I'm not a FFL but I keep records on all pistols that I buy and/or sell... just to clarify, as this pistol sits, it is just a pistol and can be sold to anyone over 18... it's not on any forms and is not a AOW...

Really just looking to trade for cash... I'm an unemployed full time college student... and it's the holidays and hunting season... I am flexible on price and will accept partial trades and CASH

:D

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    Any trades? or would you sell with out this stuff=single point quick detach sling [$40], the 4 rail mini block clamped on the barrel which is great for adding accessories[$20], the AR style birdcage from TI [$10], and a CAA mini add on grip[$25].

TheLawson

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    New Orleans
    I'll give you 2 ears of corn, one goat, and a small boy (he will be a good worker one day, doesn't eat much).

Also, If I put the included vertical forgrip on and get busted, will you come bail me out?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom