Uppers on the way.....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    PSA called me this morning and offered me some uppers from a deal that fell through.

They are missing the bcg and charging handle. They will be carbine length with a chromed 1/7 twist barrel. (m4 profile) These will sell for no more than $325. I don't have accurate prices yet, but if you are interested please reply here and I will update you with pricing and availability.

NOLASHOOTER

Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    Jason, do you have the model number? Or, can you tell me if they are flat top with fixed front site? I have a friend who would be interested.

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    I wasn't expecting such an out pouring. I want to make it clear again. These will not have a BCG or charging handle. I only have 6 coming, but can get up to 70 of them.

They are Flattop with a Fixed Site.

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    I will let you know when I get them, but I receive they are standard m4 style uppers. (I don't ask questions anymore I just tell them to send it, due to the lack of inventory.)

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    They are in. I am going to go down the list and contact each person in turn from this thread. I though I had six, but only four came

I will do this in the coming day or two, I've been busy getting the group buy straight.

Top Bottom