US just launched cruise missiles at Libya

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    How professional of him, on a 5-day trip to Brazil, and declares war without consulting congress. I wonder if he texted it.

The US hasn't officially "declared war" since WW2, if I'm remembering my history lessons correctly.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I am sure we can come up with a missile for cheaper than $1.4 million. What elected official has the brother in law that came up with these things?

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    The US hasn't officially "declared war" since WW2, if I'm remembering my history lessons correctly.

You are exactly right , 60,000 men and women Korea ,58,000 Vietnam ,just policing ! We are in deep do- do, now sir.

When I was 18 years old sitting ,drinking with friends in La Harve France one lady called the U.S. war monglers . I resented that statement way back then in the early sixties . After all these years it has finally sunk in, she was right .

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Can you guys not see that the Foreign Policy of this nation is very much controlled? Go back to Carter and one finds an uninterrupted line of monstrous, pro-Globalist warhawks. I was pissed that Obama kept the generals from Bush as well as some of the leadership (advisor-wise).

Hint: Look at the Council on Foreign Relations. There are non-gov't organizations aplenty, too, and many of them write "white papers" which become policy. It's noble to think that one can seriously change foreign policy unimpeded but Foreign Policy and Economic Policy are the LYNCHPINS for the Wraiths who have us by the throat.

Look into it.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You are exactly right , 60,000 men and women Korea ,58,000 Vietnam ,just policing ! We are in deep do- do, now sir.

We were with Bush, Sr., Bill Clinton, SERIOUSLY SO with Bush, Jr. and Obama is having his pants pulled down by the SAME policy hacks who have existed in one form or another in each of those administrations. One will notice - if you read the proper material - the names Kissinger and Brzezinski throughout it all.

Many here are grossly ignorant in their shallow claims of "liberal" and "tinfoil"; much of the public (if not most) are exactly this way. It borders Pandemic Psychosis... The thing that gives me HOPE is that if I can "get it" so can everyone else.

Peace, brother

PrairieCajun

Ima let dat pass dis time
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    B.R.(da hood), LA
    You do and most here do. Making light helps the majority of us sleep at night despite our hatred for stupid Federal policy. "We" all suffer from it. I love your posts. keep it up sir and sleep well. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom