US Serviceman Shot & killed in Germany; suspect in custody

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    This little $hit was no doubt one of the "innocent ones" Bill Clinton "saved" back in the '90s. Looks like that deal has really paid off. :rolleyes:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Next question...may or may not be relevant but ...Were these service personnel ARMED ??

US Military member s should be required armed when in uniform

OC at it's best...

Let's have NO MORE people slaughtering unarmed military...Ft Hood is one good example, this incident ...no, this murder... may be another

Doug.38PR

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Backwoods Louisiana
    What is multiple murders is now being called a "Terror Attack" by neocons and liberals. Looking for another excuse to maintain their empire of war with the world. "Those servicemen are keeping us safe" says Obama. Such people dirty the names of servicemen living or dead when they speak their name or invoke them to justify their sorry policies

As for this Kosivo member of the "religion of peeeeeeace" Glad they caught the scumbag, send him to his Ackbar Allah. He'll be surpised to find God Almighty instead and no haram of virgins. But he will, unless he repents and calls Jesus King of Kings between now and then, instead find a one way ticket to Hell.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Next question...may or may not be relevant but ...Were these service personnel ARMED ??

US Military member s should be required armed when in uniform

OC at it's best...

Let's have NO MORE people slaughtering unarmed military...Ft Hood is one good example, this incident ...no, this murder... may be another

The sad part is, probably not. If they had been, this little SOB would probably be dead already.

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    As for this Kosivo member of the "religion of peeeeeeace" Glad they caught the scumbag, send him to his Ackbar Allah. He'll be surpised to find God Almighty instead and no haram of virgins. But he will, unless he repents and calls Jesus King of Kings between now and then, instead find a one way ticket to Hell.

after reading this...I can't help but wonder which side is worse. I fail to see any difference between the extremes. Be they here or some place more east.

Everyone who condones killing in the name of whomever deserves a "one way ticket to hell"

Last edited:

Doug.38PR

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Backwoods Louisiana
    after reading this...I can't help but wonder which side is worse. I fail to see any difference between the extremes. Be they here or some place more east.

Everyone who condones killing in the name of whomever deserves a "one way ticket to hell"

Then I'm a little confused.

So you don't think the SOB deserves to die for murdering 2 men?:confused:

Do you think Osama Bin Laden should get life without parole?

Adolph Hitler should have gotten life without parole?

Joseph Stalin gotten life without parole?

Ted Bundy gotten life without parole?

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles

Then I'm a little confused.

So you don't think the SOB deserves to die for murdering 2 men?:confused:

Do you think Osama Bin Laden should get life without parole?

Adolph Hitler should have gotten life without parole?

Joseph Stalin gotten life without parole?

Ted Bundy gotten life without parole?

What the hell??
    confused.gif

/

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I'm a little confused, also.

Should we ignore the fact that there's a connection between this incident and radical Islam?

Wasn't that same mentality a giant flop in the past? :confused:

Doug.38PR

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Backwoods Louisiana
    if there was anything I thought I was sure we'd all agree on in this thread is that the nicest thing we could do for the shooter is give him a nice soft cushion for the electric chair

Old Smokey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    What is multiple murders is now being called a "Terror Attack" by neocons and liberals. Looking for another excuse to maintain their empire of war with the world. "Those servicemen are keeping us safe" says Obama. Such people dirty the names of servicemen living or dead when they speak their name or invoke them to justify their sorry policies

Doug, I did some research and I'm pretty sure that they have it wrong. Instead of 72 virgins, I believe that it says that they'll be presented with 72 VIRGINIANS. That seems fair.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    The electric chair would be humane compared to their methods. :mad:

Our comfortable society's sense of decency and "compassion" doesn't impress these people- it galvanizes their resolve and convinces them of our perceived weakness....:rolleyes:

If this were occupied Germany in 1947, he would have either been killed immediately, or already faced a firing squad by now- as it should be.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The electric chair would be humane compared to their methods. :mad:

Our comfortable society's sense of decency and "compassion" doesn't impress these people- it galvanizes their resolve and convinces them of our perceived weakness....:rolleyes:

If this were occupied Germany in 1947, he would have either been killed immediately, or already faced a firing squad by now- as it should be.

Probably would have given him some street justice and he'd have never been heard from again.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    While Admiral Ackbar is arguably the most amazing fictional character ever created, I wouldn't refer to him as my God. But then again Allah has nothing on Admiral Ackbar.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rmsize
    Top Bottom