Video of G42.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Anytime! :)

Thanks!

When I saw the MSRP, I was thinking around $299. Looks like I was pretty close.

It's like $346 something out the door for a blue label. Mine is paid for and I'm #1 on the list at my dealer. According to my LE Dealer they cannot release the gun to me until 1/21 as per Glock.

I'll let y'all know what happens.

JR1572

5vegas

Smoke em
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    Metairie
    I'm kinda pissed. This guy claims Glock didn't make this SF subcompact pistol in 9mm because it would be too snappy??? ****, if I'm buying a pistol this small in 9 mm, I don't plan on running 500 rds thru it every week, it would be a ccw. Who gives a **** if it's a little snappy, just as long as it functions like a glock.
    Just my 2 pennies:)

"sent from my phone using my fingers while drinking rum"

Gravity

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    I bought two. Looks like I will be going back for two more. The wife likes it better than the Ruger she currently carries and my brother, well, my brother....

Gravity

Rhandhali

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    New Orleans
    This didn't take long, lol. Already bidding at $550. I personally never understood why some will pay such premiums on some stuff put on GB but to each their own.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=386612381

I sell a lot of stuff on ebay and gunbroker and I wonder sometimes what some people are thinking when people bid stuff up to seemingly stupid prices. Maybe they just wants to be the first person on the block to have the hot new gun everyone is talking about. The only question I'd ask is how they're paying and who their FFL is.

bayougump

I'm not a smart man
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    I sell a lot of stuff on ebay and gunbroker and I wonder sometimes what some people are thinking when people bid stuff up to seemingly stupid prices. Maybe they just wants to be the first person on the block to have the hot new gun everyone is talking about. The only question I'd ask is how they're paying and who their FFL is.

I saw some on gunbroker last night listed at $725-$750. Personally I can't for the life of me understand why someone would pay that but to each their own

Sent from my Flux Capacitor

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    340   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I shot 6 rounds from a new G42 today and it is a soft shooter. From 15' the firsrt 5 rounds were touching and I pulled the 6th round 1/2" low.

Rhandhali

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    New Orleans
    I saw some on gunbroker last night listed at $725-$750. Personally I can't for the life of me understand why someone would pay that but to each their own

Sent from my Flux Capacitor

Listed, but did they sell? One of the biggest problems gunbroker has is they have no setup for listing fees so the listings are always cluttered with stupidly overpriced items that are relisted forever and ever but never actually sell. You'd see a lot fewer stupidly high listings if they would just charge a dime for to post an auction. Or you can make the first listing free and just charge for relists.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    A couple of comparison pictures:

Shield with extended magazine.

Shield with flush fit magazine.

View of bottom of magazines lined up for flush fit magazine comparison.

Difference in frame height.

Close up of difference in slide height.

Difference in slide length.

Overall slide comparison.

The differences are noticeable.

JR1572

Top Bottom