Vince Flynn RIP

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    Bummer.... It seems there precious few books being written that I find interesting. His passing will not go unnoticed.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I am also a huge fan. My dad texted me at work today and I just couldn't believe it at first. I really hope they still publish his final book and that maybe he wraps on the series in a nice way in it.

alpharic

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jun 5, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    I am also a huge fan. My dad texted me at work today and I just couldn't believe it at first. I really hope they still publish his final book and that maybe he wraps on the series in a nice way in it.

Yea, I think the new Rapp book was supposed to come out before the end of the year. maybe it will be a wrap up of the series in a strong way. I agree with above mentioned that may be he was telling us something with Stan's terminal diagnosis that hit Rapp so hard last book.

snapnek

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Woodworth, Louisiana
    I have read all of his books. Mitch Rapp was my favorite "good guy". I just finished The Last Man and I loved it. I had no idea he was sick and I didn't have a clue about him trying to tell us about his illness when you wrote about Stan Hurley being sick. I will truly miss his books and his characters. He told great stories and was a great American!

highstandard40

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    His newest book titled "The Survivor: A Novel" is scheduled for release in October of this year. He signed a two-book deal for a new series that would be co-written with Brian Haig, a retired Army Lt. Colonel. I pre ordered the book and when I did, Haig was shown a a co-author.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom