Vote On AR's in The Works.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    Funny how Pelosi cares so much about the children to support a weapons ban, but is a huge abortion proponent.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    Every genocide in the History of Man has been preceded by a disarmament.

We Conservatives have been saying it.
    The difference between a conspiracy theory and the Truth is anywhere from a few weeks to a few months, in many cases. Sometimes it's a few years.

20220711_140921.jpg

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    All i can say is Good Luck collecting the 300+ million AR and AK variants currently in the hands of Americans.
    "The bill, sponsored by Rep. David Cicilline (D-R.I.), would prohibit the sale, transfer, import and manufacture of hundreds of models of semi-automatic weapons that boast certain specific features, including those that combine pistol grips with detachable magazines. The ban would not apply to people who already own such weapons."

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    So basically they are going to Californize AR's.

But they're going to grandfather in existing firearms.

How are they going to know the difference ?

Bueller ?

Them's is idjits thar in Warsh in ton.

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    It's best to vocally, physically, and monetarily, protest any unconstitutional actions taken by government. Do not comply if it's unconstitutional: it's our duty as free citizens to not comply. Article VI explains their error and the 14th Amendment. Of course the Second Amendment is very clear. And the entire Bill of Rights explains how one right protected and guaranteed violated is not in good standing per Article VI.

Democrats and RINOs can get bent.

sarky

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Funny how Pelosi cares so much about the children to support a weapons ban, but is a huge abortion proponent.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
    By any standard, a fetus is NOT a child nor a human being! Not by secular law and not by biblical law. Stop thumping that bible and actually read it.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    By any standard, a fetus is NOT a child nor a human being! Not by secular law and not by biblical law. Stop thumping that bible and actually read it.
    then why if you kill a prego woman you get 2 murder charges? At what point does that "fetus" turn into an actual human being? First breath? Sorry man, I aint with you on this one....

Is a apple seed that is (fertilized) germinated and very beginnings of roots not yet an apple tree, must it be transplanted from pot to ground to be apple tree, must it be at least 6ft tall, must it bear apples to be an apple tree? No its an apple tree once it transforms from a dried out seed to the "fertilized" seed and the tiniest of a root is formed.

Life begins at fertilization and conception... There's no doubt about that in "secular law and biblical law" It is just another way of them to bend the law to fit there petty needs and wants, to get out of life's responsibilities and to live wild and free without and consequences to there actions and no hinderances to there lifestyles ...

Last edited:

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA

I understand this is off topic for this thread, and I apologize in advance for prolonging this. But.

I was adopted. My sister was adopted. I have one biological child and a second who was adopted. I have a wife who would not have me as a husband nor our biological child if I had not been given the gift of adoption. I count 5 people (not including the rest of the family) who very much disagree with what you say.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    then why if you kill a prego woman you get 2 murder charges? At what point does that "fetus" turn into an actual human being? First breath? Sorry man, I aint with you on this one....

Is a apple seed that is (fertilized) germinated and very beginnings of roots not yet an apple tree, must it be transplanted from pot to ground to be apple tree, must it be at least 6ft tall, must it bear apples to be an apple tree? No its an apple tree once it transforms from a dried out seed to the "fertilized" seed and the tiniest of a root is formed.

Life begins at fertilization and conception... There's no doubt about that in "secular law and biblical law" It is just another way of them to bend the law to fit there petty needs and wants, to get out of life's responsibilities and to live wild and free without and consequences to there actions and no hinderances to there lifestyles ...

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    I understand this is off topic for this thread, and I apologize in advance for prolonging this. But.

I was adopted. My sister was adopted. I have one biological child and a second who was adopted. I have a wife who would not have me as a husband nor our biological child if I had not been given the gift of adoption. I count 5 people (not including the rest of the family) who very much disagree with what you say.
    My mother was adopted. My wife was adopted.

Top Bottom