Waffles or Pancakes?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Waffles or Pancakes?

• Total voters

N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Thought the ole Bayou Shooter could use a little something to lighten the mood as of late. Things have gotten a bit tense 'round these parts. So how about a friendly debate on whether waffles or pancakes rule the breakfast world, eh? :biglaugh:

This is not a discussion of what other breakfast items you enjoy (literally everyone loves bacon) or a debate about what you SHOULD eat in the mornings. Just a simple poll - waffles or pancakes? If anyone says they prefer crepes, they will be judged harshly. Maybe ole boy SouthernCanuck can chime in and tell us if pancakes or waffles are more popular up in Canadaland. And yes, we already know y'all have better syrup.

I'll be the first vote. WAFFLES!
    Funny you bring this up. We usually have breakfast for dinner about one night a week. Tonight was waffles, eggs and sausage.HOMEMADE waffles! Well, with a boxed mix. It was almost pancakes but we do those more often.

Mine was the last waffle made so I left it in the waffle maker to let the butter melt and usually I would have eggs over easy or sunny side up but someone didn't want scrambled so I just ate those. Some were regular waffles and some were toasted pecan.

Attachments

• image1 (3).jpeg
      image1 (3).jpeg
      565.5 KB · Views: 45
    • image2 (2).jpeg
      image2 (2).jpeg
      599.4 KB · Views: 43

mforsta

Pops
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Denham Springs
    I’ll go with pancakes as long as I make them. A little bacon fat to grease the pan and you get a nice little crisp on the edges. Add some cane syrup and it’s the bomb. Belgium waffles if I’m out and about.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Waffles for me. We got a new waffle maker and it has a recipe for these amazingly light and fluffy waffles. Usually do strawberries and whipped cream or straight-up butter and Aunt Jemima's extra butter syrup.

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    Waffles currently have the lead 14-7. And the Rangers and Astros play game 7 tonight! These two things are probably not related.

Top Bottom