Wal Mart Shopper Accidentally Shoots 4 People.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Won’t be long and all places will be gunfree just because of civil liability. Can’t really blame them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sawgrass

Hunka Hunka burning lead.
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Hammond
    Sounds like he was doing the Mexican carry:

“He had a loaded firearm that was not in a holster in his waistband that fell," Turnbull said. "He attempted to grab the firearm, and while handling the firearm, discharged it, and struck him in the leg.”
    However, it didn't end there.
    “The bullet ricocheted, and subsequently struck three other patrons that were inside the business," Turnbull said."

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Hmmm… lead and concrete splatter? Same reason you don’t shoot steel targets from point blank range.
    It sounds like a ridiculous scene from a movie or something, reading the description of the gun slipping down his pants leg. I had a guy drop his carry in a urinal right next to me a few years back and I still haven’t gotten over it. I can’t imagine being a witness to this fv<kery

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    Won’t be long and all places will be gunfree just because of civil liability. Can’t really blame them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    That's the thing: you can blame them. These accidents are incredibly rare and the liability falls on the idiot. As a society we do not share the burden of liability and it certainly does not effect our protected rights.

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    If and I say If that 3 cashiers were the victims of the "accidental shooting" they had to be just standing around "flapping their gums" while watching actual customers using the self check-out registers doing the job that they should have been doing ................................... drill sgt.

Top Bottom