Walmart now wont sell ammo till 21

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    Mandeville Neighborhood Market #5832
    3009 E Causeway Approach

I have had ammo shipped there before so I don't have to go to Covington. You should try it.

Try it for what? Arms Merchant is in Mandeville, and can order whatever I want. If they can't get it as cheap as I would like, there are multiple small business online retailers that will ship me cases for cheaper than you could ever get at a Wal-Mart.

I completely forgot that there was a "market" in Mandeville. Shows how much I don't care about that cesspool.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Try it for what? Arms Merchant is in Mandeville, and can order whatever I want. If they can't get it as cheap as I would like, there are multiple small business online retailers that will ship me cases for cheaper than you could ever get at a Wal-Mart.

I completely forgot that there was a "market" in Mandeville. Shows how much I don't care about that cesspool.

I didn't mean try getting ammo shipped there specifically. I just meant have whatever it is you are buying shipped there if you don't want to go to Covington.

Just curious, what small business do you order form online? I'm always looking for good prices on ammo.

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    I didn't mean try getting ammo shipped there specifically. I just meant have whatever it is you are buying shipped there if you don't want to go to Covington.

Just curious, what small business do you order form online? I'm always looking for good prices on ammo.

SGammo & TargetSportsUSA

Both have been good to me. I never order ammo from Brownells, Midway, etc.

Everything I would need to leave my house for is in town. I've never stepped foot in the Neighborhood Wal-Mart, and I can count on one hand how many times I've been in the Covington Wal-Mart.

RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It's easy to not go to WalMart. You just stop going there. I stopped going to big box stores years ago, and all the money in the world wouldn't get me to set foot in another WalMart. It won't stop me from telling them that their new policy is stupid ... I just won't tell them that I refuse to patronize their business (and that of Target, and Costco, and any of those other retail monstrosities) for many other reasons.

Vote with your wallets, people. As much as I hate to say this (and as important as I think voting is), how you spend your money is the most powerful influence you have in the world.

Mike

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    It's easy to not go to WalMart. You just stop going there. I stopped going to big box stores years ago, and all the money in the world wouldn't get me to set foot in another WalMart. It won't stop me from telling them that their new policy is stupid ... I just won't tell them that I refuse to patronize their business (and that of Target, and Costco, and any of those other retail monstrosities) for many other reasons.

Vote with your wallets, people. As much as I hate to say this (and as important as I think voting is), how you spend your money is the most powerful influence you have in the world.

Mike

To add, making personal relationships with small local businesses has proven to be useful in many ways other than discounts.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I love Walmart the customer service is great and prices are top notch. Most mom and pop shops suck now days. Really all the local shops do is try to “sell you on is shop local” but then they cry they can’t stock more or match prices because they are small and local. I don’t use warranties and I don’t care about price what I do care about is customer service “and local shops for the most part suck”. I use one local shop and it’s Jefferson gun outlet!!! Those guys treat me well. Every other local shop can find me at JGO, Walmart OR on Amazon!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom