WTS: WALTHER PPQ-SC 9mm LE Edition LNIB, complete, $600

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Swamp Shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Covington, LA
    SORRY, SOLD Let me first state that after 30 years as a Federal Agent I was always a *Glock* guy, but after shooting Walther’s, I now have 4 of them and that’s what I bet my life on as my CCW. I am in Covington.

Up for bids is a really nice, ANIB, slightly used Walther PPQ SC pistol in 9mmx19 caliber. Model PPQ SC or Police Pistol Quick Defense Sub-Compact model, Law Enforcement or LE edition, Although it had to be sold originally only to Law Enforcement it can now be sold as used to the public. Made in Germany and sold thru Walther Arms USA. They call it a sub-compact as it was one of the smaller high capacity 9s on the market prior to the *Micro 9s* coming out, so it is slightly wider than a *Hellcat*. This is a hard model to find.

I’m selling this *LE* package which comes with nice factory night sights, these are not tritium but are fluorescent and glow nice and large at night after absorbing power from the sun or other light source. The package also includes three (3) magazines, a 10 round, to which I added a +2 extension and 2 - 15 round magazines, with a 1 *spacer* that slides over the magazine to provide a surface for your fingers to rest, from the handle to the base plate. Also comes with an optional grip back-strap (2 total) to better fit the weapon to your hand, the factory hard case, a factory magazine loader assist tool, an optional right side mag release for left-handers, all manual and documentation and a padlock.

This pistol features a black oxide finish, 3 &1/2* barrel, nicely textured non-slip grips, trigger safety, and no manual safety. It is similar in size to a Glock 19. It has a longer beavertail than a Glock making it more comfortable to shoot. The finish on this gun is a very strong 98%+. Having probably less than 100 rounds put thru it. The only finish wear is a slight pinpoint on the very front edge of the slide which you wouldn’t see without using a light to reflect on the surface and a small area on the top of the barrel chamber near the slide where all guns wear due to the barrel locking up tight with the slide (see pictures). This is striker fired, no hammer.

The mechanics function flawlessly. The trigger is smooth and the reset is very light and crisp! Walther’s are known as having one of the finest triggers right out the factory. This model shares the frame with the 4 and 5* full size models, but with a shorter barrel and grip. The slide stop lever is AMBIDEXTRIOUS and long for any size hands without changing grip to drop the slide. The magazine drop button sticks further out like an extended button but is protected in the design to prevent accidental drops. There is a slot in the top of the barrel in order to check to see if a round is in the chamber. It also has a rail for mounting a laser or light.

Comes with an original factory box, a manual, a safety booklet. This gun is almost mint, but is sold used, as-is in the box.

This is a fine 9mm high capacity for use as a CCW. If you are not familiar with Walther, check out their website, but I can tell you if you were thinking of buying a FN, Sig, Glock or any other German, Austrian, or Croatian weapon consider this gun at $ hundreds less and you will be astonished at the way it performs compared to the more expensive makes. It has a Lifetime Warranty of course. I have NEVER have a FTF, FTE or any type of failure with ANY type of ammunition! You will Love this gun.

Specifications and Features:
    • Make: Walther
    • Model: Police Pistol Quick Defense Sub-Compact (PPQ sc) LE Edition
    • Made In: Germany
    • Action: DA/SA semi auto w/ trigger and internal safeties
    • Serial number: FCS2205
    • Grade: This is a Grade 9 on the chart below.
    • Finish: The finish is in excellent condition. I see only extremely light use and handling wear. There are NO major or specific cosmetic issues to note.
    • Caliber: 9x19mm, 10-15 +1 shot
    • Magazines - 3
    • Backstraps - 2
    • Barrel Length: 3.5"
    • Overall Length: 6-1/2*
    • Width: Slide 1*, widest part on grips 1-1/16*
    • Bore Condition: Fine with sharp rifling
    • Stock/grips: The textured plastic grips are in excellent condition.
    • Magazine capacity: 12-15 rounds
    • Notes: The firearm as pictured is the one for sale and the one you will receive. This comes with the factory case, manual, paperwork and 3 magazines. Thanks for looking.
    • Remember: This is a used firearm, Do not expect a New Firearm, but it is almost new.

PAYMENT BY USPS MONEY ORDER ONLY.
    A Bill of Sale Will be Completed and your Diver’s License will be copied.

Condition Rating
    I rate firearms using condition standards, for modern firearms.

Grade 10 : New in box, a grading of 10 means the firearm is as it came from the factory with all the factory paperwork ect included. Not used.
    Grade 9 : LNIB or ANIB, a grading of 9 means the firearm is used but appears to be close to a new in box condition. Possibly will have a few rounds through the firearm.
    Grade 8 : Very good to excellent, a grading of 8 means the firearm will show some very minor wear and/or scratches to the finish.
    SORRY, SOLD!

Attachments

• 20201112_175245.jpg
      20201112_175245.jpg
      232.4 KB · Views: 49
    • 20201112_175457.jpg
      20201112_175457.jpg
      216.9 KB · Views: 45
    • 20201112_175420.jpg
      20201112_175420.jpg
      206.1 KB · Views: 45
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom