WANT TO BUY: Smith and Wesson Model 28 six inch bbl (and others)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Avtomat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Alexandria, LA
    I had a thread up looking for a model 27, but no one seems to have one. I'll settle for a model 28.

If you want to sell your Smith and Wesson model 28 with a 6 inch barrel, please let me know. I'm looking to spend between 550-750, depending on condition. It must have the pinned barrel and recessed chambers.

Also, if you have a 6 inch barreled S&W PRE LOCK model 686, Smith and Wesson model 10-8 w/ 4 inch barrel, model 27, or Smith and Wesson model 625 Model of 1989, please send me a message with your price.

Last edited:

mprice

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Breaux Bridge, LA
    Not trying to be a smartass but, you might want to check the gunshows - (I have a model 28 and it replaced the one I sold many years ago and never forgave myself. I do use it - not for sale.)

Gunshows next weekend (dec 10,11), check "gunshowsusa" one at "Rapides" in Alexandria and another at Heyman in Lafayette. Coupon for Alek show: http://www.gunshows-usa.com/images/Banners/Sullivan/Sullivan couponsPage.htm

I'd try the shows if you can't find anything available here.

Good luck,
    Marc

Avtomat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Alexandria, LA
    Not trying to be a smartass but, you might want to check the gunshows - (I have a model 28 and it replaced the one I sold many years ago and never forgave myself. I do use it - not for sale.)

Gunshows next weekend (dec 10,11), check "gunshowsusa" one at "Rapides" in Alexandria and another at Heyman in Lafayette. Coupon for Alek show: http://www.gunshows-usa.com/images/Banners/Sullivan/Sullivan couponsPage.htm

No offense taken. Yeah that gunshow next weekend here is always pretty pathetic, they typically only have bolt action rifles and shotguns, and a few pistols. Not to mention I'm gonna be out of town hunting.
    I'd try the shows if you can't find anything available here.

Good luck,
    Marc

No offense taken. Yeah that gunshow next weekend here is always pretty pathetic, they typically only have bolt action rifles and shotguns, and a few pistols. Not to mention I'm gonna be out of town hunting.

Cowboy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    Houston
    A few weeks ago Ford's Firearms 225-931-6312 had a very nice 8 3/8ths Nickel model 27-2 at the Gonzales gun show. Or maybe it was LA Quality firearms, 225-652-6564. I'm not completely sure which one had the gun but I think it was Ford's. I got a card from both.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom