We need more of this!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BayouBocephus

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Ponchatoula, LA
    You shouldnt have to retire there....this should be nationwide. Public outcry and threats on no reelection for gun banning pussies should ring out amoung small and big cities alike.

LSUh20fowler

In the woods
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Vidrine,LA
    Definately need more people in America to stand their ground. I feel it is up to each and every person to protect themselves and the ones they love. I'm not depending on anyone to protect me. Its time for the honest hard working citizens to take back their streets, neighborhoods and towns.:rockon:

Viking66

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Plaquemines Parish
    I think every fire starts with a spark. This may be a small town, but could be a sign that the spark needed for a big fire has already been thrown on the pile of kindling.

I do look at my Parish's Council Meeting Agendas for things just like this. If only one person in each Town, Parish, and State would do that, tell their friends, and go to the meetings more action could be taken to let the Grabbers know how Real people feel about this issue.

And the comment about not being re-elected probably got under the lady's skin. None of them want to loss the position, whether it is a small town or big city official.

Regards,

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    FYI, Pahrump is where Front Sight academy is located. It is one of the largest shooting schools in the country. I am sure Ignatius Piazza had a little to do with that. Frntsightis probably the largest revenue generator for that area next to the strip.

No guns n thAT AREA WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WELL.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom