We see the smoke, but is there fire?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Alright, so, I have seen multiple posts like this in the past few days. One of the posts said that simply watching a particular YouTube video was enough to put you on a list, I do not doubt this.
    I'm just going to put this out there, because I know that these "people" also frequent this forum, and I am well aware that my posts are probably not something that particularly makes such authoritarians happy. If you come to my house, you will be wasting your time. I am a very boring, non social person; not very entertaining to be around.
    Luckily, this is still, as far as I know, a free speech country, although, this is becoming more questionable by the day.

Here are a couple of examples that I have run across so far.

Example from Baton Rouge

Last edited:

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Alright, so, I have seen multiple posts like this in the past few days. One of the posts said that simply watching a particular YouTube video was enough to put you on a list, I do not doubt this.
    I'm just going to put this out there, because I know that these "people" also frequent this forum, and I am well aware that my posts are probably not something that particularly makes such authoritarians happy. If you come to my house, you will be wasting your time. I am a very boring, non social person; not very entertaining to be around.
    Luckily, this is still, as far as I know, a free speech country, although, this is becoming more questionable by the day.

Example from Baton Rouge

I'd imagine they watch me and have investigated me, and I couldn't care less.

1000000623.jpg

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Last edited:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    "Us vs them" This dude only gets 12.5 years for setting dozens of people up for Meth & other life-destroying charges:

Pretty crazy how bold he was and how good he was at what he did.

"Prosecutors ended up dropping charges in more than 100 cases that involved the ex-lawman...Some lost their jobs, their spouses, their homes and their children as a result of the arrests."
    The worst kind of people. Like, these people are, to me, on the same level as murderers, rapists, ect. Give them the death penalty.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria

Example from Baton Rouge

I've pondered the videos you posted here, while I've been busy doing Hot Guy S**t. LOL

The actions of those agents, while stating the people they visit did nothing illegal, didn't cite a single particular "problem post" from the civilians' social media accounts, and that it was only the general content of the civilians' postings, suggests to me that the agents are there to intimidate to try to get them to stop posting whatever it is they're posting.

Smells like more attacks against the right. Political persecution.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    "Us vs them" This dude only gets 12.5 years for setting dozens of people up for Meth & other life-destroying charges:

Pretty crazy how bold he was and how good he was at what he did.

"Prosecutors ended up dropping charges in more than 100 cases that involved the ex-lawman...Some lost their jobs, their spouses, their homes and their children as a result of the arrests."

There's "so much crime" (in that area) that they have to fabricate it against the innocent.
    Just like the left and their claims of racism, like Jussie Smellmullet and his hoax (among others).

That s**t in that video sickens me to my core.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Bruh... I'll tell you what... I'll never get inebriated and let Bob Marley's twin put ink on me again. Talk about a life lesson.

You didn't think I had a change of heart, did ya?
    I broke an AI image generator with the image I tried to get it to make in response to this...

This is the closest I could get to a Raisin Cane's dog tattooing your chest...lol.

*with my current level of patience & attention*

Attachments

• Onelove.jpg
      Onelove.jpg
      103.9 KB · Views: 9

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    One of the best episodes I've seen on this channel.

You have to ask yourself, if these technologies are so easily accessible, yet purposely, and forcefully suppressed, then has there really been a single prominent politician that held our best interests? One that has actually worked for us?
    As a high ranking political figure, you are privy to information that we are not. If someone were to have knowledge of this sort of world changing technology, and they actually cared about anyone other than themselves or their handlers, would they not speak up and do everything in their power to make the technology publicly available? Of course they would, if they existed.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Covid was so over the top, that it forced a lot of people to start to question the validity of what they've always accepted as normal, reasonable procedure. Everyone else, well, they are quite possibly hopeless in the means of free and rational individual thought and / or critical thinking.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    We can all come up with 1000 theories as to who killed Kennedy, and why, but, as time goes on, and if you're paying attention to who seems to have the most influence over our political and intelligence service environment, then this theory starts to make a whole lot of sense. It makes even more sense when you consider why they will never spill the beans; they will never ruin the publics perception of "our greatest ally".

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LazrBeam
    Top Bottom