Welcome our newest sponsor, RM Holsters!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    May 18, 2009
    Welcome aboard!

Wearing a Low-Rider with my G19 as we speak....Great holster- couldn't be any happier with your products! :cheers:

RM Holsters

Aware
    Sep 25, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Hello; thanks for all the welcomes. I have been a member of BS for a while under the user name Kee. Have known Jeff and worked with Jeff on other projects before I bought my first holster from him. 6 years and 10 more holsters from him and I bought the business from him. He is a very detailed teacher. His concern if he sold the business was to make sure the person who bought it would continue the same quality and service he provided. I have studied and proven I will continue his legacy. I relocated RM Holsters to my other business in North Baton Rouge, right off Airline Highway close to Plank road. If anyone needs anything please feel free to call 866-288-9778, email keedarnell@RMHolsters.com, email keedarnell@portcitytarp.com or PM me.

Thanks again.

Kee

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    May 18, 2009
    Awesome! I very much enjoy my Low-Rider.

Yes Sir....I have the above mentioned LR for my G19 as well as one for my G30- and don't plan on stopping there. I don't leave home without them.

Rman

Free on weekends
    Sep 27, 2012
    City of Central
    Hello; thanks for all the welcomes. I have been a member of BS for a while under the user name Kee. Have known Jeff and worked with Jeff on other projects before I bought my first holster from him. 6 years and 10 more holsters from him and I bought the business from him. He is a very detailed teacher. His concern if he sold the business was to make sure the person who bought it would continue the same quality and service he provided. I have studied and proven I will continue his legacy. I relocated RM Holsters to my other business in North Baton Rouge, right off Airline Highway close to Plank road. If anyone needs anything please feel free to call 866-288-9778, email keedarnell@RMHolsters.com, email keedarnell@portcitytarp.com or PM me.

Thanks again.

Kee

Just to add to this, and to re-introduce myself... This is Jeff, former RM Holsters and now Rman and I have to say that I'm damn proud of the work Kee has done. As Kee mentioned, I was adamant about the use of the RM name. If it was to be used, the quality and service had to be there. I've been building RM holsters for over 9 years and what started out as a hobby soon turned into a full time business, taking up all of my free time. Something had to go, so I started looking for the right individual to continue the RM name. I'm delighted to say that Kee has fully fulfilled all my expectations. So, know that when you buy an RM holster, you're getting an RM holster! I'd like to thank all the folks on BS who supported me as RM and I sincerely hope you continue to support Kee as he takes over the reigns. Thanks Again...

Rman
    Free to go fishing now and then...

RM Holsters

Aware
    Sep 25, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    king4456, yes if I have the gun I can make a holster using it as a mold.
    Thank everyone for the kind words and support.
    Jeff, glad your weekends are now free.

Kee

Top Bottom