What Happened?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OtterBob

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    West Monroe
    Ok, I was speaking to a guy the other day about firearms and he gives me a business card that says "The Bayou Shooter". I explained to him that i recently joined the forum and he explains to me in short detail there was a falling out and that I should join The Bayou Shooter.
    Now I have worked in Law Enforcement for over 10 years and I know there is always two sides to every story.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Ok, I was speaking to a guy the other day about firearms and he gives me a business card that says "The Bayou Shooter". I explained to him that i recently joined the forum and he explains to me in short detail there was a falling out and that I should join The Bayou Shooter.
    Now I have worked in Law Enforcement for over 10 years and I know there is always two sides to every story.

Some kids got pissy because of a for sale thread and they decided to start their own forum and steal my name in the process.

It's all good though, you might have not found the site they told you about but you found the original. ;)

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Some kids got pissy because of a for sale thread and they decided to start their own forum and steal my name in the process.

It's all good though, you might have not found the site they told you about but you found the original. ;)

I'm pretty sure adding "the" In front of it doesn't give them the right to use your name, no?

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Their was a previous thread that had been locked.

M.Y. and a friend of his kept creating threads on the same topic about why the thread was locked and deleted. After been asked to drop the topic and stop creating the same thread, they were banned.

:)

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    » Online Users: 21
    4 members and 17 guests
    chevy572, Glockshoota, Master Yoda, Scuttle Bug
    Most users ever online was 38, 01-03-2011 at 05:58 PM.

small-potatoes-in-bag.jpg

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    It kinda reminds you of the times when all the kids who were never picked at dodgeball all get together and play Dungeons and Dragons.

Last edited:

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    Well do we get a sticky and have to call it "that other forum"?

Are they the wingnuts that were arguing about selling a pistol and all lived in the same apartment?

honestlou

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Welcome to all that is tired of the other websites that forget your first amendment (freedom of speech) Come and enjoy our freedom!!

This is pretty funny--you'd think they would get someone who could write in English with proper grammar and punctuation.

DesmoDucRob

#1 Dad
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Denham Springs
    Every successful site seems to spawn a few "spin-offs", made up of people who refused to play nice (or at least contribute productively to an occasional thread). It's like that at most forum-based sites I visit.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Welcome to all that is tired of the other websites that forget your first amendment (freedom of speech) Come and enjoy our freedom!!
    Rules

#4 If Master Yoda or heathledger dislike any post or comment it will be removed without warning or notification.
    That would be a violation of my and/our first amendment right.:dogkeke:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Yep, I just wish it would have been spun off by someone with an IQ high enough to be able to come up with their own name.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom