What if hillary wins?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    Hillary is going to win. Too many people are taking the Trump vs Cruz thing personally, and are going to hold a grudge on election day.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    You know, none of you are helping with my drinking problem. :beer:

:x: I haven't given up hope just yet that the country will see her for the big hot mess she is and reject her. The GOP and their foolishness certainly aren't helping, though. The stakes are way too high to be fornicating around, like this. :doh:

Unite, before it's too late- and dump her corrupt ass. :dunno:

gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    There will be a huge run on all things shooting , guns , ammo and all reloading components will disapear and skyrocket in price. The black market for these items will be the only source . The panic buying and hoarding will be intense .

I've seen it happen twice already and I'm not that old. The Republicans are setting themselves up to loose . The people do not elect the president. Others do it and they have an agenda !
    Gary

DerpMeister

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Zachary
    There will be a huge run on all things shooting , guns , ammo and all reloading components will disapear and skyrocket in price. The black market for these items will be the only source . The panic buying and hoarding will be intense .

I've seen it happen twice already and I'm not that old. The Republicans are setting themselves up to loose . The people do not elect the president. Others do it and they have an agenda !
    Gary

All true. Its already starting; ammunition prices are creeping back up. Whatever you need to get… get it now. This is what Kee and I were talking about the other day; among other things.

Talon65

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2015
    Oak Harbor Washington
    I'm frankly done with it all. Look at what Louisiana put into the Governors office. I started a year before BHO was elected I saw that coming a mile off and I see this one coming as well. I dont give a **** what bill comes out of Mordor on the potomac anymore. You are probrably breaking several regulations just peeing off your back deck into your own yard these days. Time to just stay under the radar as much as possible save your gold silver guns ammo stock your iron rations and water. If you think this is a constitutional republic anymore mmmmk. Most people havent a clue what the constitution is whats in it nor its purpose. The constitution doesnt give me a damn thing ...my creator did that ... the Constitution limits what the government can or cant do to me. Ask a kid what the 4th or 5th amendment is about get a blank look from most of them.... then ask them about cinco de mayo and they can tell you all about that ... government schools that we paid for have reduced us to the gimme generation ... everything for free and let someone else pay for it and the benevolent government will handle the rough stuff .. at the butt end of a gun

Daddy-O

Pally
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    Wherever the party is
    What if hillary wins?

qVQJdgD.png

rabiddawg

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    I'm frankly done with it all. Look at what Louisiana put into the Governors office. I started a year before BHO was elected I saw that coming a mile off and I see this one coming as well. I dont give a **** what bill comes out of Mordor on the potomac anymore. You are probrably breaking several regulations just peeing off your back deck into your own yard these days. Time to just stay under the radar as much as possible save your gold silver guns ammo stock your iron rations and water. If you think this is a constitutional republic anymore mmmmk. Most people havent a clue what the constitution is whats in it nor its purpose. The constitution doesnt give me a damn thing ...my creator did that ... the Constitution limits what the government can or cant do to me. Ask a kid what the 4th or 5th amendment is about get a blank look from most of them.... then ask them about cinco de mayo and they can tell you all about that ... government schools that we paid for have reduced us to the gimme generation ... everything for free and let someone else pay for it and the benevolent government will handle the rough stuff .. at the butt end of a gun
    Well said!

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    Agreed, although she will not have the house and senate to back her, she will have a sympathetic supreme court which is far more dangerous......

But we have already seen the the house and Senate will do nothing. She can do everything by EO, just as the current administration has done. Once she is done with the supreme court, there would never be another conservative ruling in my child's lifetime. He is 8.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Agreed, although she will not have the house and senate to back her, she will have a sympathetic supreme court which is far more dangerous......

Not just sympathetic; Sympatico on EVERYTHING! Just a week ago SJ Stephen Breyer went on record stating the 2nd Amendment does NOT guarantee "Individuals" the right to have privately owned guns! He's not even a true ideological zealot like the 3 worthless women on the court are (who BTW; base ALL of their judicial decisions on what the democrat position is; NOT precedents set by historical decisions)! Every major issue that has been taken up in the last 100 years will be redefined in this new era of political zombieism.

The Criminal has stated that she will close the gun show loophole on background checks (which is a false narrative to begin with), and she will try to instill universal background checks via executive order. It, like the dumbasses BS, will be stagnant in the courts until the SC hears it. If by then, this criminal gets to replace Scalia's seat, they will affirm EVERYTHING these America haters want.These are not things I think! This is what they have stated on record!

Kagan, Sotomayer, and Ginsberg have voted against every pro-2nd Amendment issue that has come before them in the last 8 years! This is not what I heard, this is what they have done! They are just waiting for the majority to be installed!

When a US president issues an executive order in today's world, it is to intentionally circumvent opposition in the Legislative Branch (a la Dumbass). The only stop measure is the SC; or outright and mass civil disobedience!

Do the math!

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    But we have already seen the the house and Senate will do nothing. She can do everything by EO, just as the current administration has done. Once she is done with the supreme court, there would never be another conservative ruling in my child's lifetime. He is 8.

Between the unchecked EO's and stacking the court I don't think our great grandchildren have a chance short of some divine event that changes the course of our country.

For years the conservative pundits talked of some glorious day where the "silent majority" would be awakened and make the RINO's and the Democrats regret their bad behavior but, that so called silent majority was awakened but has been sleeping so long that it appears to be incoherent. It reminds me of waking a small dog that barks and nips in all directions.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mike933
    Top Bottom