what would it take to spark a race war in the usa?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rainsdrops

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Houma
    thats what we need, a.country divided by an violent internal war. that would really benefit us as whole.

as a veteran, i dont believe that anyone truly whens a war. if you disagree ask a mother that received a phone call from her son that he is headed to war. later on she would receive that son in a painted box, covered with our country's flag. today my father has lung & prostrate cancer among other illnesses, from a pesticide sprayed in vietnam. no victory there.

shouldnt we, the Good people, come together and stand against trash, thugs, & rapist, white and black.

just my opinion

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I have said before that blacks do not want a race war. They will lose. There are not enough of them, and they do not have the firepower or the skill to win.

Yea. I'm quaking in my shoes.

amazingheightandstyle.jpg

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    thats what we need, a.country divided by an violent internal war. that would really benefit us as whole.

as a veteran, i dont believe that anyone truly whens a war. if you disagree ask a mother that received a phone call from her son that he is headed to war. later on she would receive that son in a painted box, covered with our country's flag. today my father has lung & prostrate cancer among other illnesses, from a pesticide sprayed in vietnam. no victory there.

shouldnt we, the Good people, come together and stand against trash, thugs, & rapist, white and black.

just my opinion

Yes, we should, but don't hold your breath waitin'.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA

just my opinion

That's beyond many, I'm afraid...

I'll join you.

barbarossa

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I can't argue your point, but white people rape kids just as much as blacks do. Honkeys are just smart enough not to get caught.

In 1988 (couldn't find any newer numbers, doubt much has changed) there were 9406 cases of black on white rape. White on black rape numbers for the same year? Less than 10. Now figure in that blacks make up only 13% of the US population and the numbers become that much more horrifying. Saying "whites do it just as much as blacks" is simply not true.

Make of that what you will. I'm not advocating any prejudice, but don't kid yourself about reality.

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I believe Zimmerman will get the book thrown at him just to try and avoid such a thing. I also believ the natives will pull a rodney king type event no matter the outcome.
    I really hope this is avoided, but they are always itching for a reason to riot, break and steal things. I hope this stays away from me and mine, but I have no problem defending against idiots no matter their race!

edrodhdfb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Zachary, La
    Sorry guys!...lol..I don't cook too well. But, I do take good pictures so anyone coming to my house to bring trouble will stand in front of a muzzle and with plenty of flash!!!...:draw: If there is a race war I mean.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    Question: what would it take to spark a race war in the USA?
    Answer: Non whites intensive breeding program resulting in outnumbering whites enough to ensure victory.

That is the only thing holding them back.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    "war"? No.

Isolated violence? Most definitely.

Exactly. Remember Rodney King? Same **** with the Zimmerman case. If he's found innocent, the bottom of the barrel in certain urban areas will use it as an excuse to loot, riot, etc.

There's a lot of people at the top that benefit from racial TENSION in this country. A racial WAR would do more harm than good. Hell, the left would lose their voter base!

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    In 1988 (couldn't find any newer numbers, doubt much has changed) there were 9406 cases of black on white rape. White on black rape numbers for the same year? Less than 10. Now figure in that blacks make up only 13% of the US population and the numbers become that much more horrifying. Saying "whites do it just as much as blacks" is simply not true.

Make of that what you will. I'm not advocating any prejudice, but don't kid yourself about reality.

Wow...if I was a black woman I would be offended by those stats.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA

Those numbers are flawed. Many, MANY more black women were raped by white men than that, they just didn't notice. :rofl:

Top Bottom