What would you do if...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Indeed, that's what I get for listening to a police officer talk about law. Always irritates me how they spread ignorant information in CCW classes, etc., and I had a hunch this was more of it. Thanks for taking the bait and confirming what I had suspected (hence my disclaimer). Usually when police talk, I just smile. This time I actually listened though because it was my first CCW course and I didn't know how difficult any questions forthcoming might be. Shame. I am worse off (knowledge-wise) than before I took the darn thing.

However, the other sums it up. I mean, what happens if the guy you shoot looks like Obama's imaginary son?

He gave you bad advice. Move on and stop crying. Oh that's right, all you do is complain...

JR1572

Lucky-13

Sgt at Arms
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sounds like an idiot on both sides of the road.

Hey look. The guy who just almost ran me off the road is pissed off and getting a pipe out of the back of his truck. I should stick around and see what he plans on doing with it. :rolleyes:

...and here I thought this only happens in horribly bad thriller movies with supposed retarded blonde women playing the role.

Nicely put Hitman. Lol. This story is hilarious to me for the exact reason Hitman listed above. Every time that type of thing happens in movies or tv I just chuckle and say well I think he had that coming. Lol.

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    Indeed, that's what I get for listening to a police officer talk about law. Always irritates me how they spread ignorant information in CCW classes, etc., and I had a hunch this was more of it. Thanks for taking the bait and confirming what I had suspected (hence my disclaimer). Usually when police talk, I just smile. This time I actually listened though because it was my first CCW course and I didn't know how difficult any questions forthcoming might be. Shame. I am worse off (knowledge-wise) than before I took the darn thing.

However, the other sums it up. I mean, what happens if the guy you shoot looks like Obama's imaginary son?

If my buddy let's me borrow his badge and I teach you a class and tell you
    'lick my balls' would you?

LA_Huntsman

Call of Booty
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    St. Joseph
    Oh no... this really happened!!! The guy was arrested and charged with aggravated battery. The other guy gets picked at on a regular basis :D

ETA: I jumped straight to "shoot him":mamoru:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom