What's better, Army or Navy ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Arizona man shot, wounded in Army-Navy argument

A Christmas Day argument between two servicemen over which branch of the military was better - the U.S. Army or Navy - escalated from a fight into a shooting.

footshooting2.jpg

footshooting.jpg
    http://www.kvoa.com/news/army-vs-navy-argument-ends-with-a-shot-foot/

:)

Last edited:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    :mamoru:

Oops forgot about you on here, might have saved that one for later :D

Of course Seabee's are a different breed too ;)

Have you seen the new shellback shirts on 7.62 Design.com?

Those shirts look pretty sweet.

Yeah, Seabee's aint a different breed, we are a different species all together. :rofl:

I was a floatee until I saw the light and cross-rated. Was on an amphib with 1000 Sailors and 2000 Marines. Needless to say, both groups had a lot of fun making fun of each other on that boat.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Needless to say, both groups had a lot of fun making fun of each other on that boat.

Yea been there. Green and Blue Chow lines and the Navy always went 2 blue 1 green. Would always **** most Marines Off until they realized they were on duty :p

On-reps still haunt me though :eek3:

I do remember this one time during on-reps the supply ship had a HUGE LSU Flag. I thought that was cool but wondered if that was legal per-say. Probably took it down when going into port.

Saw something similar in Afghan in early 04' LSU Flags on a dozen or more Humvee's. Come to find out, it was a NG unit out of Farmville, LA. north of Ruston. Went over there and had a good laugh with those boys. They were building showers for the troops @ Tarin Kowt. Ah the good’ol days….

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Yea been there. Green and Blue Chow lines and the Navy always went 2 blue 1 green. Would always **** most Marines Off until they realized they were on duty :p

On-reps still haunt me though :eek3:

We use to mess with the Marines big time. You guys never seemed to mind standing in lines. One time on deployment, me and two other buddies stood in line by a broom locker that was locked up. We had a few Marines come up and ask what we were waiting for. We told them that this was where you could check out DVDs and they were suppose to be opening soon so we wanted to be first in line. They got in line behind us. More and more Marines started getting in line behind them. About 10 minutes later, there was about 15 Marines in line. We turned around and said "Crap! We need to check in for duty, can you hold our spot?". We walked by an hour later and there was about 40 Marines still waiting in line. :mamoru:

What people to do to alleviate boredom underway.

I still think about on-reps. Hated them. :wtc:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    We use to mess with the Marines big time. You guys never seemed to mind standing in lines. One time on deployment, me and two other buddies stood in line by a broom locker that was locked up. We had a few Marines come up and ask what we were waiting for. We told them that this was where you could check out DVDs and they were suppose to be opening soon so we wanted to be first in line. They got in line behind us. More and more Marines started getting in line behind them. About 10 minutes later, there was about 15 Marines in line. We turned around and said "Crap! We need to check in for duty, can you hold our spot?". We walked by an hour later and there was about 40 Marines still waiting in line. :mamoru:

What people to do to alleviate boredom underway.

I still think about on-reps. Hated them. :wtc:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ******* :D

I can vouch for that. We do stand in line for most everything. Shot call, Roll call, Ammo, Armory lines, Chow lines, forever and ever and ever and ever ...yawn... get kind of used to it and plus a lot of jack-assery goes on in those lines like the good'ol powder in hand slap! :mamoru: "Hey Ducote is this what you were talking about"....As Ducote turns around *OPEN HAND SMACK* in the face with a hand full of baby powder! :mamoru:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Yeah, we were. :dogkeke:

But they would get us back. We would have to do maint. checks in the fan rooms in troop (Marine) berthing every month. They locked me in there one time. Dogged the doors down and put a broom handle through the lock. Ha ha very funny. I just had to wait until someone in my Div came checking on me. One of the best naps I ever had. :todd:

I learned to lock the hatch open after that. :redfinger:

Ben Draughn

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Hickory LA
    i heard the Seebees read the same manuals as the Corps?
    myself didnt make to a ship but once for abut 45min cut my head twice call the CO and got off before it left port.

Top Bottom