What's it worth? HK PSP P7

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    So I have a plum police trade in that I'm thinking of selling. Hoping a HK person can tell me. From what I can find $800 is a fair asking price. Now here's the whopper of a question. I have something like 5 NIW and maybe up to 9 used mags. What's the asking price on those?

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I assume it's a P7 PSP Police trade-in and not a P7M8 police trade-in? There is a difference in price and both could be potential police trade-in's as several US agencies used the P7M8.

Dave

Sasquatch

Lurking
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    So I have a plum police trade in that I'm thinking of selling. Hoping a HK person can tell me. From what I can find $800 is a fair asking price. Now here's the whopper of a question. I have something like 5 NIW and maybe up to 9 used mags. What's the asking price on those?

Do you have the box for the pistol? The police trade in's usually had a grade on the box. The grade A pistols would sell closer to the $800 range.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    P7's are priced based on everything included as well as their condition. I've bought P7's for as low as $600 in great shape with the matching box, and all the goodies that came from HK. It also depends on if there is a scroll mark. Some increase value, some decrease value. Any issues with the grips will affect it's value as well. If you post up some good pics, I'll help you get a good idea of what it's worth

Purplengeauld

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 8, 2013
    Baton Rouge

I will give you 8 if you have the box and include a second mag, ftf. I, too, think that is a fair price. I would like some of the mags, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom