What's Next ???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    I can handle a shortage of 22's, and even a powder and primer shortage....but they took ALL the Blue Bell ice cream off the shelves....don't they realize some of us are addicts.
    Anybody know where I can get a Blue Bell fix? I've heard about these two guys called Ben and Jerry...maybe they can help me!

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    I have a half gallon of Blue Bell Southern Blackberry Cobbler and half gallon of Blue Bell Mardi Gras King Cake.
    Both made before the crisis.

Let the bidding begin. :D

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I think I would rather eat BB "Listeria Crunch" before anything made by those leftist goons.

And to hell with all those morons on that list- a Who's Who of sick twisted freaks & kooks if there ever was one....:mad:

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    I made my own ice cream in the 5th grade, and I've been doing it ever since. Better than anything else you'd by, especially for the price. Just sayin' :dunno:

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Creole Creamery!

There used to be a place on the westbank that you ordered your icecream by fat level. Chocolate? you want that with 8%, 10%, or 12% fat? Mmmmm....

ColbyLang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Lafayette
    A recall of this magnitude may very well do BB in. This will be very, very difficult to recover from. Sure, product liability insurance will kick in and cover some of the loss on the product but sales may never recover to what they were. Also, they have to worry about the 10 civil suits they will be facing for wrongful death and the other claims. These will be settled out of court, but will be pricy. Look for them to get absorbed by another manufacturer

Top Bottom