What's wrong with these 2?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadhog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2022
    Mickleville, Louisiana
    I hunt near Lake Bistineau in Bienville parish. I haven’t seen anything like the first picture. The second is just like a doe I had on my place. She had a deformed front leg from being shot or broken that didn’t heal correctly. That deer was amazing, she didn’t take much from the other does around here, didn’t let them push her around. One year she even had a fawn. I guess someone shot her thinking they were putting her out of her misery. I miss seeing her.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    And this is what I feared:

BSGA

BSGA
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Southwest,Louisiana
    Remember, CWD is a prion disease, which means its not a bacterial or virus borne illness. Prions cannot be destroyed even with heat unless it's above ~1,100 deg. Very similar to mad cow disease. Like others said, even though there are no known crossovers to humans, like anything else in nature, it finds a way. I won't chance being the first case study either, so if any questions, I'll pass on doing anything with the carcass after shooting it, unless it's to bury it, deep too. It can persist in soil for quite some time and still be a hazard.

Top Bottom