What's your platform?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Secured borders, military at home

Free market with 12 % Flat tax on every transaction, 0 Government Regulation & IRS is abolished

Final amendment to establish balanced budget

Limits on Government set as original documents

States Right would be a major part, have to get back on particulars

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Pro-life
    NO federal restrictions on ANY weapons
    Bare minimum financial regulation (prevent fraud, theft, etc)
    End the federal reserve
    End the War on Drugs
    End most of our foreign aid
    Close most of our bases around the world
    Get rid of most of the unnecessary alphabet agencies
    No federal taxes - pass a budget and bill the states according to population
    End ALL federal social programs
    If we must fight wars, fight them to win them quickly, and don't rebuild the country.

sraiford

Pro Castle Law
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Baton Rouge and Mobile
    1. The United States Constitution is for citizens of the United States.
    2. Illegal aliens DO NOT have constitutional rights and will be deported to their country of origin.
    3. Flat tax. If you make $20k or $200K you pay for what you spend.
    4. All new bills will stand on their own merit. No more voting on a bill for the only reason being that your state gets $50million on the back side.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    No unrelated amendments to bills. Each bill should cover one issue and one issue only.
    No more legalese for bills. No reference this and reference that. If the average American can't make sense of it, it shouldn't be part of their gov't.

Last edited:

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    Economic: scrap the current system and install a 10% flat sales tax on everything for everyone. A constitutional amendment to permanently reduce the fed budget to approximately 10% of the GNP. That means no cash for wasteful gov. programs....Some sort of monitoring for consumer protection, but otherwise unrestricted business.

Energy: More nuke plants as needed. Encourage more research into reducing the reliance on fossil fuels by grants/rewards for achieving set goals. Until then, drill locally and control the prices.

Foreign Policy: You're either with us or against us. Assassination of foreign leaders is a valid foreign policy. 9 times out of 10, it's the leadership that causes the problems, not the people as a whole. Protect our borders by any and all means. Make the odds of surviving a border incursion so low, no one will care to try. No more foreign aid. Also, if the military is unleashed, no ROE's. Make conflict so horrible, no one will want the US military to pay them a visit.

Next leader: Being a citizen of the United States would be a plus. Also a set of balls that clank when he walks. Yep, I said "HE". I think Palin is an idiot. It's a rare occasion she actually knows what she's talking about. We need a true conservative. Someone who will run the gov like a business and get this nation back in the black by doing their job as described in the constitution and not one single thing more than that.

Term limits for the houses too!! Banning lawyers from public office would be nice as well.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    If ya'll elect me as your next president I swear to investigate, charge and prosecute anyone from this current administration shown to be corrupt.

Plus all that other good stuff I said ^^^^^ up there

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Brains and balls. In that order.

No one person will ever agree totally with my views, and no one person (including myself) will ever be 100% correct. At this point in time, any improvement would be a vast improvement. Logic and reason indicate the majority of the major problems with the country, and how they should be solved. It also favors our Constitution. Balls gives the power to stand up and get something done, regardless of pressure from the media, foreign governments or the (majority of) the American public who are too blind, lazy, stupid and/or stubborn to deserve the advantages this country should provide.

But I wouldn't run-- my views and goals aren't very radical, although I can assure you, my methods certainly would be.

DesmoDucRob

#1 Dad
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Denham Springs
    Stop rewarding laziness: federal aid would be limited to children, the elderly and military veterans.

Adopt any of the "flat tax" ideas listed above

Pro life, or whatever the modern politically correct terminology is (NO BABYMURDER)

No federal restrictions on firearms

Turn California into a game ranch/sport fishing harbor. (ok not really, but damn that felt good :D)

Top Bottom