When Life World intersects with Shoot world.......

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LaBelle

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Near Natchitoches
    Maybe it's just me, but sometimes in Life World, I see names or numbers and instantly try to match them up with Shoot World.

For example, my clients are assigned unit numbers, and one of the very first clients I dealt with had a use number of 300-6. So of course I know her forever as .30-06!

One of my recurring numbers turns out to be 617. I'll look at the time and it turns out to be 6:17, my B-Day is 6/17/wewon'tgo there. I often get lottery tickets and guess what, 6 & 17 come up quite often! And yes, I own a S&W 617!

The name Roberts is mentioned and I think, .257. Then the time my husband asked me to hand him the 9mm and I asked "The Glock or S&W?" He replied "socket". Well, I thought it was funny!

My name is LaBelle and I have a shooting addiction......

RM Holsters

Aware
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I do the same thing when I wake up and the clock says 3:57, I roll over and think, "what a great caliber", then I wake up at 4:10 and think of my childhood shooting squirrels, but sometimes I wake up at 5:56 and think "is it happening" only to realize I have overslept!

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    The other morning I got a text response from the day before. It was at 4:20 am. My first thought was why didn't this weedhead respond yesterday. Who responds @ 4:20 am?

Top Bottom