Where can i get tamales in the NOLA metro?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    my friend Holly Tamale, google here or follow her on FB for updates on where she'll be

Yes, that's usually her in the half naked/body paint with pasties on the nipples

Last edited:

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    my friend Holly Tamale, google here or follow her on FB for updates on where she'll be

Yes, that's usually her in the half naked/body paint with pasties on the nipples

that certainly escalated quickly...

Jack: look for someplace authentic, usually a grocery store with a restaurant here in BR, cant imagine nola being much different. Usually named something like Supermercado, Tiendita, etc. Should have some slammin tamales. Will help if you can habla a bit, or just hold up the correct number of fingers and say "tamales por favor"

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    that certainly escalated quickly...

Jack: look for someplace authentic, usually a grocery store with a restaurant here in BR, cant imagine nola being much different. Usually named something like Supermercado, Tiendita, etc. Should have some slammin tamales. Will help if you can habla a bit, or just hold up the correct number of fingers and say "tamales por favor"
    I know all about the tienda Latinas, I've been known to go after the 32 oz coronas, but here they all seem to sell empanadas, arroz con pollo, tortas, etc but no tamales. I can cobble together enough broken spanish to get some tamales handed to me, just can't seem to find them.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    That's strange. If you ever get up to BR, Mr. Taco on Airline Hwy near the Kleinpeter Dairy, or La Tiendita on Siegen at Cloverland both have good tamales, along with everything else.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride

Damn I was reading some post from her on Safer Quarter FB page yesterday

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    That's strange. If you ever get up to BR, Mr. Taco on Airline Hwy near the Kleinpeter Dairy, or La Tiendita on Siegen at Cloverland both have good tamales, along with everything else.

I have eaten in their restaurant and it was good. They are the real deal. Double wrapped soft corn tortilla fajita taco with cilantro.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    So St. Amant is in the New Orleans metro area now? Hmmm.... :)

Maybe try Nuevo Laredo, Mexico. Only a short 10 hour drive from NOLA.

Last edited:

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    Laredo and Nuevo Laredo....my days of going down there are no more. Too violent.

But there is Boy's Town down there ;)

Top Bottom