Where in the world??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Australia, Dive Master on the Great Barrier Reefs, Professional Hunting Guide in the OutBack.
    Well you said work, I guess this would be more like a retirement hobby!
    Great highways for MC touring, just have to keep an eye out for al the "ROO" crossings!

IF you are going to dream.......dream BIG!

I have been to most for the lower 48 either on my Motorcycle on road trips or on an work assignment or both, I have always wanted to get an assignment in Australia, but I have still yet to make it there :(

KT

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    GOMEX on geological vessel........in an advisary capacity

I have no skills to advise a geological expedition, but I don't want to work my butt off, so I'll advise

I do have a good bit of sea time tho on work boats and crew boats, and surely some of the all female crew will need advice on which bikini to wear

Gotta luv the gulf

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    My heart tells me an itty bitty farm with a few cows, sheep, chickens, and an old draft horse in the Lakes District in England. It's where Beatrix Potter made her home. Old rolling hills, a small town village of 300 tops. Trade for what you need type community.

My brain tells me I'd reject the 4AM milking under snow and I'd have issues with the lack of shopping.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    When I was 18 I made 5 trips to Rotterdam Holland . Of the 28 countries I have been to that was the most enjoyable one . Considered jumping ship and staying there after becoming a REAL Man. Very nice place and people ,but it was cold. Language is close to English.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    When I was 18 I made 5 trips to Rotterdam Holland . Of the 28 countries I have been to that was the most enjoyable one . Considered jumping ship and staying there after becoming a REAL Man. Very nice place and people ,but it was cold. Language is close to English.

Close to English??? :rofl: There's a guy on my face book list that was born and raised there. When he posts on his "wall" I have to translate it to replay...

Top Bottom