Where is the "What didja get for Christmas thread"?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I got this:

kimber.jpg

What about you, Nick?

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Got:

To hang out with my friend Cara, she paid for most everything including gas/food/2 nights in Charleston,SC.
    $120 gift certificate to TAD gear from my Mom.
    Help installing new brakes on my Infiniti from my 2 best friends in Arkansas, and a kitchen knife and 2 cutting boards.

Gave:

4 custom flashlights (320+ lumen Surefire 6P's and one 210 lumen modded Surefire E1B)
    M590A1 Mossberg
    $500 loan (to be paid back)
    50 rounds 5.56 Black Hills 50gr TSX
    36 (total) CR123A Duracell Ultra batteries
    Paid for plane ticket to/from see Cara, and for some of our restaurant bills.

Last edited:

Trey@IG

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Northshore of Chocolate City
    got a beer making kit from my girlfriends parents, some .223 reloading dies, new computer monitor, some 9mm ammo, 33 round glock mag for my g19 from my brother, xbox kinect from g/f (if you havnt tried it its pretty badass. 100x better then Wii) and ~300 cash from aunts uncles etc and other stuff

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    This should be renamed the "let's find out which of us need to find a new spouse" thread.
    Meh, a few gifts once a eyar are nothing compared to what a spouse costs the rest of the time. It's like someone who drives 10K miles a year trading in a paid-off Civic for a new Prius to save on gas.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    She bought me a Remmington 1100 but I have to wait for her to come home from California to pick it up in Mississippi. We bye what we want throught the year.

KaCajun Boy

Crazy Kracker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    NOLA
    My parents bought me a new LC9 and my lil brother got a Remington 11-87 supermag (both bought at Hebert's) and my wife and lill girl got me some shirts and stuff. Over all it was a great Christmas!

Wolfgang1952

LOCAL Fla. Par, Cha. Pres
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Mt Hermon / Franklinton La, USA
    I knew I was going to get a check for my gas royalties on some property I own in TX, it was late. I was expecting around 4 to 5 hundred dollars. My wife checked the mail today and put my letter from the holdings company on my desk. Ok so I opened it. I almost fell out of my dam chair. The check is made out for $49,997.63. I checked my account on line with the holding Company and it is correct. A lot of bills are going to get paid.

O when is the next gun show?

Last edited:

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    I knew I was going to get a check for my gas royalties on some property I own in TX, it was late. I was expecting around 4 to 5 hundred dollars. My wife checked the mail today and put my letter from the holdings company on my desk. Ok so I opened it. I almost fell out of my dam chair. The check is made out for $49,997.63. I checked my account on line with the holding Company and it is correct. A lot of bills are going to get paid.

O when is the next gun show?
    Now that's nice, glad to hear of someone's good fortune.

Wolfgang1952

LOCAL Fla. Par, Cha. Pres
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Mt Hermon / Franklinton La, USA
    I can remember one check my mom gat was around .06 cents and another for a couple of thousand. It all depends on how their pumping gas from the two wells.

After I pay off a couple of bills. I am going to find me a couple of decent AR-M4 type weapons and a couple cases of ammo to go with them. One for me and one the old lady. Put the rest in the bank.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom