Where to buy class 3

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patwa

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Lake Charles
    Do some of the bigger gun shows have class 3 dealers? I know some dealers stock suppressors,
    but what about other class 3 items?
    If someone wanted to purchase a MG, where would you look?

lw55566

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 27, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    I would agree that the best place to shop for machine guns is sturmhewehr.com or subguns.com. If you are looking for something particular post a want to buy add on one of those boards. Even if you are not ready to buy study these awhile and it will give you a good idea what the current average asking price is for the item you desire. The common stuff pops up on a regular basis.

A few of us have posted MG's for sale from time to time on bayoushooter... What are you interested in?

patwa

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Lake Charles
    I'm thinking a MAC10 in 45ACP will let me try this at a reasonable cost.
    That said I may find something else I can't pass up. Suggestions are welcome, btw.
    I was told there were some at the last gun show, so I will see what if any there are at the next one later this month.

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I'm thinking a MAC10 in 45ACP will let me try this at a reasonable cost.
    That said I may find something else I can't pass up. Suggestions are welcome, btw.
    I was told there were some at the last gun show, so I will see what if any there are at the next one later this month.

I think 45 Mac 10s are going for about $5000 right now. A 9mm Uzi with a suppressor would be a better choice if you can drop a little more coin. The Uzis are more fun to shoot then a 45 Mac 10 in my opinion and is a higher quality weapon. But get whatever you want. Extreme weapons usually has a few machine guns in stock.

Top Bottom