Where Will It End? Whites Banned From Competition

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I wonder if the "overwhelming response" was backlash or positive.

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 10.30.41 AM.png

Kuhndog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Prairieville, La
    I really wish companies would just stick to doing what they do to make money. Once the company takes a stand politically it puts them at odds with a portion of their consumers.

I white, you’re excluding white people, I’m going to vote with my dollars and not offend you with my purchase. The same I would expect if a company decided they wanted to exclude Asians. I would expect Asians would no longer grace that company with their money.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    You just have to learn how to play these peoples game. I’ve been identifying as Native American for the past four years or so. My heritage is mainly Polish and French with a little bit of everything along the way. Why do I now identify as Native American? Well the answers simple. I identify as a Native American because I was born and raised in America and I’m native to the land.

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    It's crazy how a company can hire a PR or advertising person then that person comes up with this dumb idea, then bankrupt said company. So then you fire the PR person and play damage control while they go to another company and start the process over again.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I’m waiting for the woke crowd to go after Chef Paul Prudimme
    for his Blackened Red Fish.
    It's crazy how a company can hire a PR or advertising person then that person comes up with this dumb idea, then bankrupt said company.
    That how DEI/ESG works. First they complain the company is not diverse enough, then DEI is put on board & paid big buck to say company needs to change their racist way. Alphabet People are hired, normal people see the sheet storm coming & retire or leave. Then something like this happens, P*** Off many of your regular customers & sales fall. Host company hurt and/or is bankrupt just in time for another DEI/ESG company to buy up the remains. The Alphabet Parricides Kill the host & start look for a new victim. The cycle of Go Woke, Go Broke.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana

Redman2869

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2024
    Marrero

This is reverse racism in my opinion. It’s wrong. Everyone should be included.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    This is reverse racism in my opinion. It’s wrong. Everyone should be included.

While I understand what you are saying, "reverse racism" is a term that implies "normal racism" can only go in one direction. It suggests discrimination against white people and discrimination against black people and not equal because there are separate words to describe them. But racism is racism regardless of the direction.

Words and phrases help define a perspective. For example, the 16 year old has asked before, "why can't I just drive my car there?" From her perspective, she's owed an explanation. We may wish to provide her with an explanation but it's not owed. My first reply is to change the perspective. "You don't have a car. You're sometimes allowed to drive your mom's 2nd car. But this is not one of those times."

Or the term "high capacity magazine." It implies there is a lower number that is the norm. The standard ar15 magazine holds 30 rounds. A 30 round ar15 magazine is standard capacity, not high capacity.

It may just be words but using the "wrong" words can show that you agree with some assumed position, even if you wouldn't agree if the position were actually discussed.

Sorry for the rant.

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    ^ says one of the whitest guys I have ever met….. ROFLOL :rofl::run::dunno::chuckles:

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    Yellow, red, black, and white we are precious in His sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world! My argument for most of my life is this; you are separating the world by having “races” and not just citizens. I was born in America! I am American. I don’t walk around saying I am Irish-American. Just like my friend Jose was born in America. He is not Mexican just because he speaks Spanish and is brown complected. My buddy Antoine was born right here in good ole Lake Charles. Nothing about him is African. But he is told to identify as African American. There are millions of illegal immigrants coming across our border. Those people who clearly weren’t born here are the only ones who can say they are Asian, African, Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, and so forth. But once we give them asylum and spend all our tax money on them and somehow they get American citizenship, they will still identify with that past citizenship. It’s absolutely the dumbest way to categorize people. Just like when I was in the Army. Soldiers that came from Porto Rico, the Dominican Republic, and Mexico would hang those flags in their rooms or by the mirror of their vehicles. That would **** me off to no end!!!! You are an American soldier but you are showing your support to your previous country and not the one you swore an oath to protect! That’s complete B S if you ask me! How can we be a nation that is always divided and still be the best nation? We can’t! We have to bind together and live by the principles of our founding fathers! ONE NATION, UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE!!!!!! Our leaders don’t want us to bind together because we would wake up and see how they are stealing us blind!!!! All men were created equal, but that’s why they want to take God out of everything!!! They want to be the richest in the world while we are just scraping the bottom just to get by…. Ok I’m done for now lol…. Murica!!!

Top Bottom