Where's the 9mm ammo?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    OK not sure if this is the correct location for this post or not. If not.... the mod's can feel free to relocate.
    I am looking for some 9mm, target and personal defense. I have a online order in right now but not sure how long before it ships.
    If anyone has a 5 to 10 boxes of either of the above and looking to get a fair price for it shoot me a PM and we will see what we can do. (I don't want any JUNK) Also I said fair price, I will not try and rape you of you don't try and rape me.......
    Thanks guys/gals!

KT

gmshooter

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    328   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Gramercy La.
    This is what I have in stock in 9mm. If your interested.
    1 bx. Win. Personal Protection 147 gr SXT JHP 20 rds $23.50
    4 bx. Magtech Guardian Gold 124 gr JHP 20 rds $18.50

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    You have to do like most of us and buy a few boxes when you see it. Once in a while I will call walmart in Gonzales and Pville and see if they have any or if I'm shopping I will swing by there. I've found a bit that way. Same for other walmarts and academys.

turkish

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You have to do like most of us and buy a few boxes when you see it. Once in a while I will call walmart in Gonzales and Pville and see if they have any or if I'm shopping I will swing by there. I've found a bit that way. Same for other walmarts and academys.
    When is the last time you saw any ammo at the P'ville Walmart? I swear they have had the same 4 boxes of various rifle ammo and nothing more for 3 months.:(

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville

Did that all the way out to Siegan Ln. even K-Mart in G-town!
    I did pick up a few boxes of the WWB. And I have a trade pending right now for some of my 7.62. Just need enough to hold me until OMB releases my next order. Should be very soon. The .40 and .45's didn't stay on BO very long before they were at the door.

Thanks to all that has replied.

KT

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    When is the last time you saw any ammo at the P'ville Walmart? I swear they have had the same 4 boxes of various rifle ammo and nothing more for 3 months.:(

I found some .38 there a couple weeks ago. :o

I usually call if I'm passing by unless I'm going in for something else, then I'll just swing by in the back.

Of course, 9 times out of 10 they have to page someone and I have to sit on hold for 10 minutes.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    P-Ville walMart.......They actually have 8 or 10 boxes .40 wwb target and personal defense left. A few .357 and some .40 magtech. Well they did an hour ago.
    But no 9's I think they had a box or two of some .45's also.

Gerberman

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Academy on Airline in Baton Rouge had a good bit of various 9mm yesterday when I was in there. All appeared to be under $20 or so. Call first to confirm. They had NO .380 and didn't know anyone in town who did.

onelochevy

XD 45
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Slidell
    Walmart on Airport Rd. in Slidell had 1400rds of WWB 100rd boxes on the shelf a few hours ago. First time I've seen anything besides shot shells there in months. Wish I could come across some .45 locally.

WestBank_Dan

My Ninja dog!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Marrero, LA
    was just at the walmart by my house yesterday. they had plenty of 9mm ammo. blazer brass and federal. had maybe about 10 boxes left, and about 8 boxes of .40. i only picked up a box of 9mm federal.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I was at Academy today and they had plenty of 9mm. I noticed a lot of the Monarch. I wasn't really looking for 9mm but there was enough that I noticed and 40. I usually find quite a bit at WM when I go. I'm good on quantity so I've stopped buying it when I see it. I try to get the Blazer Brass at WM because it is the least expensive and is American made. Magtech is made in Brazil as I remember.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PatRome
    Top Bottom